Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd+Teyla

How does Todd feel about Teyla now?

Is there a chance of a Todd+Teyla ship now?

Do you think Todd respects her for doing the job well or hates her cause now dhe owns him and she knows it?
    Stargate Revival Please!

I think todd has a respect for teyla's abilities, and I also think she might've humbled him a bit when she said she would remove him permanently. having to answer to teyla afterwards was not part of his scheme... this is the first time we've seen todd outwitted by a member of the team.
    Last edited by naamiaiset; 20 November 2008, 04:23 AM.

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=58897

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I agree, I think Todd got a suprise when Teyla challenged him - she is keeping him on edge, just like he dosen't show all his cards, as I think he planned this takeover all along. But it also appeared he was overconfident in trying to control her. Both actors played the part well. Would like to see more of this type of interaction.
        I came, I saw, I conquered!
        sigpic
        We are unique! Created unique!
        Sevenofnine

Comment

I simply can't imagine Todd sees Teyla as anything other than what she is. A human in disguise, albeit one who is a now serious threat. The one thing that I thought was weird about that scene is that why did he take so long to understand what she meant?
          Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 25 September 2008, 10:57 AM.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
            I simply can't imagine Todd sees Teyla as anything other than what she is. A human in disguise, albeit one who is a now serious threat. The one thing that I thought was weird about that scene is that why did he take so long to understand what she meant?
            todd begins turning away before teyla adds "permanently". he wasn't expecting it, but once she says it, he understands.
            Last edited by naamiaiset; 20 November 2008, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Good boy.

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
                How does Todd feel about Teyla now?
                Oh ****, what have I created???

Comment

You have created nothing, and watch your language...

Comment

he proboly does respect her for doing that.
                    sigpic

ATLANTIS RULES

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                      I think todd has a respect for teyla's abilities, and I also think she might've humbled him a bit when she said she would remove him permanently. having to answer to teyla afterwards was not part of his scheme... this is the first time we've seen todd outwitted by a member of the team.
                      Amen to that. Teyla really showed us what she was made of in the queen episode and todd did seem abit shaken by how teyla really did act like a proper hive queen.
                      sigpic

Comment

Loved that scene. I wanna see more Todd Teyla interactions. Those actors work very well together I feel. Loved the endspeech of Teyla against Todd. Would he mention it later when they meet again or would he remain silent about it in all languages XD ?
                        On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

Working...
                        X