How Would You Stand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Would You Stand?

If you were a crewmember onboard the Odyssey when it went through the Supergate in AoT, how would you position yourself when the ship went through?

Me? I'd go through looking backward, hoping to catch a glimpse of the opposite side of the event horizon. Yeah yeah, it's probably not something that's possible, but if there's even a small chance...
    It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
    --J.R.R. Tolkien

Originally posted by Opener View Post
    If you were a crewmember onboard the Odyssey when it went through the Supergate in AoT, how would you position yourself when the ship went through?

Me? I'd go through looking backward, hoping to catch a glimpse of the opposite side of the event horizon. Yeah yeah, it's probably not something that's possible, but if there's even a small chance...
    Only Aiden Ford knows for sure...
    But I personally would run down the corridor in the opposite direction and wait for the event horizon to engulf me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sllimy View Post
      Only Aiden Ford knows for sure...
      But I personally would run down the corridor in the opposite direction and wait for the event horizon to engulf me.
      I'd run to the bridge to watch the awesome show.

Or get into a space suit and jump through the gate, then watch the ship come through the other side. My luck I'd get impaled as it came through.

Comment

I would get in a space suit and stand in corridor, then when the EH came towards me I would jump. This is because if the rest of the Odyssey gets stuck i would still get through cos i'm not attached to the ground and thus be sent through whole. (btw, i get paranoid! )
        Meh.

Comment

I'd go in butt first

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
            I would get in a space suit and stand in corridor, then when the EH came towards me I would jump. This is because if the rest of the Odyssey gets stuck i would still get through cos i'm not attached to the ground and thus be sent through whole. (btw, i get paranoid! )
            and then suffocate in 12 or so hours.... or get picked up and tortured by the Ori followers...

I'd rather just not rematerialise
            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
              and then suffocate in 12 or so hours.... or get picked up and tortured by the Ori followers...

very true lol
              Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post

Yeah, both of those scenarios above would suck pretty bad.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                X