Kenny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geneva View Post
    Rodney wanting to put the next Wraith-naming to a vote was hilarious. Why does Sheppard always get to name them anyways??

But, Kenny was a good one. Any guesses on the next one?

Bob

Comment

Why don't ya come back after having watched the episodes with named Wraith, and then you can take a guess again, okay?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by PMN1 View Post
        Bob
        Too late.

There's a Bob already.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
          Too late.

There's a Bob already.
          Ahh, yes, that Bob......

Comment

Originally posted by Geneva View Post
            Rodney wanting to put the next Wraith-naming to a vote was hilarious. Why does Sheppard always get to name them anyways??

But, Kenny was a good one. Any guesses on the next one?
            how about... *thinks of the shrine*, arthur?

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
              One of my favorite 'Kenny' moments was unspoken - Tyler is really good at saying things with only his expression/body language. It's right after Shep tells Kenny to get them to the nearest stargate. Kenny says, "How do you intend to get on board their ship?", and Sheppard tells him not to worry about it. Kenny just gives him this 'look', then rolls his eyes away and pushes a button, then looks back at Sheppard with this, 'There, I did it. Happy now?' look. You could tell by his attitude - just the way he moved - that he was quite irritated. Yup, he really does 'exasperated' well!

das
              I agree, that was one of my favourite moments. I adore Kenny, so sarcy and funny!

Comment

I think in the case Todd 'passed on' i suppose kenny would be upgraded into his position. and i like kenny, but he's naughty for betraying todd !
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Selene Ankarres View Post
                  I think in the case Todd 'passed on' i suppose kenny would be upgraded into his position. and i like kenny, but he's naughty for betraying todd !
                  Kenny was loyal to Todd, he didn't betray him. It was another Wraith played by the same actor in Enemy at the Gate. WDC nicknamed him Jareth.

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                    Kenny was loyal to Todd, he didn't betray him. It was another Wraith played by the same actor in Enemy at the Gate. WDC nicknamed him Jareth.
                    really ? opps my bad... sorry Kenny !

i thought it was him. i guess it's true. Todd said he put his best scientist to work on it, who then kept it for him-self. and i think kenny is just a lt. ... a hot one at that
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Selene Ankarres View Post
                      really ? opps my bad... sorry Kenny !

i thought it was him. i guess it's true. Todd said he put his best scientist to work on it, who then kept it for him-self. and i think kenny is just a lt. ... a hot one at that
                      I thought it was Kenny he referred to until we actually saw the Wraith. Although he only had a couple of minutes of air time () he looked different to Kenny... will try and find pics...

EDIT: Here are a couple of links:

Kenny: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=23652
                      Jareth: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=23378

Comment

[QUOTE=PleiadesAltariel;10723372]I thought it was Kenny he referred to until we actually saw the Wraith. Although he only had a couple of minutes of air time () he looked different to Kenny... will try and find pics...

yep, i know who you mean now.

sorry kenny ! i meant no offense towards you in any way... well since people leave you fairy cakes ect. ... i shall leave you... cookies !!!! chocolate chip and sugar cookies !
                        sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Dr. Selene Ankarres;10723734]
                          Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                          I thought it was Kenny he referred to until we actually saw the Wraith. Although he only had a couple of minutes of air time () he looked different to Kenny... will try and find pics...

yep, i know who you mean now.

sorry kenny ! i meant no offense towards you in any way... well since people leave you fairy cakes ect. ... i shall leave you... cookies !!!! chocolate chip and sugar cookies !
                          Lol, if you leave the cookies over at the Kenny/Tyler Thunk thread he will graciously accept your apology, I'm sure He likes coffee too apparently

Comment

Much like James Lafazanos before before him, Tyler McLendon played multiple wraith of note this season. And much like the "Steveoids" as I tend to call them I thought he did a relatively good job differentiating a couple of them. Because at first I didn't connect "Kenny the Wraith" and "The Drug Lord Wraith" from Broken Ties.

What was a little funny was how he returned in Outsiders. He didn't really do anything, it was just that he walked into the shot to talk with one of the other wraiths. It was almost like he was there just to show that apparently every Hive has a Kenny.
                            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                              Much like James Lafazanos before before him, Tyler McLendon played multiple wraith of note this season. And much like the "Steveoids" as I tend to call them I thought he did a relatively good job differentiating a couple of them. Because at first I didn't connect "Kenny the Wraith" and "The Drug Lord Wraith" from Broken Ties.

What was a little funny was how he returned in Outsiders. He didn't really do anything, it was just that he walked into the shot to talk with one of the other wraiths. It was almost like he was there just to show that apparently every Hive has a Kenny.
                              True, he definitely didn't seem Kenny-ish when he played the one in Broken Ties. I think the one in Outsiders was yet another incarnation... Kenny appeared in The Queen, First Contact and The Lost Tribe.
                              I think the one in Outsiders was affectinately nicknamed Tubbs by the Wraith Defenders Club. He doesn't have Kenny's tattoo. (he's the one on the right, next to 'Crockett')
                              http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...hp?pos=-270608

Comment

am I the only one who wants him to live?
                                Ofcourse not. He's not my fave character but he deserves to live just as well as other wraith hmph

Hey Kenny, How about a cup of coffee!!
                                Last edited by Thorthewraith; 11 February 2011, 08:40 AM. Reason: inviting Kenny for Coffee
                                On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

Working...
                                X