Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Teyla had remained as...? (SPOILERS!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brain_Child View Post
    I was thinking that she actually was going to remain a queen. After she became queen i was so thinking that she might get caught up in the whole world of wraith power and not come back. and i think the last scene with Todd kind of foreshadowed that this may indeed occur in future.

It would be an interesting way to re-energise the Teyla character, kinda like Daniel Jackson becoming a prior in SG1. that was a great storyline, i think something like that, with teyla remaining a queen, would be a nice story. take TJ with her and start a wraith revolution with her new husband michael. (ok, that storyline would be a little out there but its better than the current wraith storylines going around ATM IMO)
    GREEN!

Originally posted by knowsfords View Post
    I think Teyla was definately starting to like being the queen... creeped me out a little.
    I think Chris talked to Rachel about the ep, and he thought Teyla would definitely like the feeling of power at the end, where she gives her goodbye speech and they stand like that for her...

Originally posted by MegaR View Post
    what if todd did something to her to make her genetically a wraith?
    then she would have to feed from humans and maby then she wouldnt wat to go back

many if's
    I definitely want to see her reprise that role...

Not that Rachel wants it, because some were 19 hour days for her...

But on the other hand, they aren't giving her nothing much at this moment, than tagging along, if even that, so give her an interesting role, and find an excuse to make her Queen again in the movie.

Then Todd and Michael can fight it out in there.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by General Yogi Bear View Post
      Yeah I would have liked to have seen her as a queen for a little longer too. Maybe as a 2 parter. It would have been interesting because she probably would have faced alot of ethical questions, like having to decide to cull a planet in order to maintain her cover and etc.
      Completely agree with that, i would love to see more wraith queen-teyla. i think it was really popular and would be increasingly popular with there was a part two. teyla could take on any other wraith queen out there !

+
      sigpic

Comment

Not withstanding the part where Queen Teyla was nothing more than a plot device... it would require some actual writing for the character which I sadly don't see happening any time soon (if there had been more episodes or even a movie that is).
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Not withstanding the part where Queen Teyla was nothing more than a plot device... it would require some actual writing for the character which I sadly don't see happening any time soon (if there had been more episodes or even a movie that is).
          i can understand where you're coming from with that. but still, we can dream can't we ?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Selene Ankarres View Post
            i can understand where you're coming from with that. but still, we can dream can't we ?
            Yes, we can... but I'd rather not dream about that. Teyla as an Athosian is still a big enough mystery without having to throw in Teyla as a Wraith Queen.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I don't know.. I think Todd would quickly tire of Teyla as Queen and might have to "off" her; it might be safer for her to remain human. LOL
              WraithQueenH

"You are more like Wraith than you know."
              "I'm not sure I like the sound of that."
              "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard."
              - John Sheppard and Todd, "Common Ground"

"We all agree the Ancients were pretty screwed up. All the ones I met were arrogant and condescending and not for good reason. Now they made giant mistakes and never fixed them." - John Sheppard

Comment

To be quite frankly I liked her more as a queen than as Teyla. She looked so great!!
                (Finally some thread were I see people agreeing with me)
                But ofcourse if she stayed that way, her kid would have caught a scare seeing her face.
                Yes, a little while longer would have been great. Like for example that they promised that the cosmetic was reversible but there's a mistake or something. And Teyla being the queen of an alliehive. To bad it was all in vein and she turned back into a human anyway
                On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

Working...
                X