No announcement yet.

Todd is the greatest Wraith ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd is the best http://forum.gateworld.net/images/gw_smilies/smile.gif- he is calculating, planning and seems to be one stepped ahead of the Atlantian team - except where Teyla threatend him! Would really like to see more episodes with Todd in them, we have only just touched the tip of the iceburg with Wraith society - need more info.
    I came, I saw, I conquered!
    sigpic
    We are unique! Created unique!
    Sevenofnine

Comment

Originally posted by Sevenofnine View Post
      Todd is the best he is calculating, planning and seems to be one stepped ahead of the Atlantian team - except where Teyla threatend him! Would really like to see more episodes with Todd in them, we have only just touched the tip of the iceburg with Wraith society - need more info.
      Couldn't agree more. He's one of the few characters that brings excitement to each episode he appears in - you just know he's going to shake things up. Whether it's out-snarking Shep, creeping-out Rodney, or challenging Ronon - or now, sweet-talking Teyla - Todd's just going to make things 'happen'. He's the only one through whom they have really revealed Wraith society - but like you say, it's only the tip of the iceberg. We really need more. Lots more!

das
      sigpic

Comment

Lookie what crawled out from under her rock...

Or her Steve-bed...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Found this forum quite by mistake (searching for Todd pics!)...and am I glad I found you guys! I had no idea there were so many Wraith fans out there(and here my friends were calling me "obsessive!"). I have been hungrily eating up any and all Wraith info I can find but there isn't much out there...Not much of a forum poster, but I laughed sooo hard at some posts I thought I was gonna have an aneurysm! Anyways....the Wraith rule!!! especially Todd....

my people...home at last!
          "You look absolutely...delicious!" (Last words heard by several various Atlanteans.)

Comment

Originally posted by The Primary View Post
            Found this forum quite by mistake (searching for Todd pics!)...and am I glad I found you guys! I had no idea there were so many Wraith fans out there(and here my friends were calling me "obsessive!"). I have been hungrily eating up any and all Wraith info I can find but there isn't much out there...Not much of a forum poster, but I laughed sooo hard at some posts I thought I was gonna have an aneurysm! Anyways....the Wraith rule!!! especially Todd....

my people...home at last!
            Come and join the Wraith Defender Club, the Todd Thunk and Appreciation Thread... among many other threads!
            My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
            Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
            sigpic

Comment

TYVM for the invite and direction, Laura! There is sooo much good stuff here my brain is gonna explode! (in a good way, LOL!). I just wish I had more time to dedicate on-line to read everything!
              "You look absolutely...delicious!" (Last words heard by several various Atlanteans.)

Comment

Originally posted by The Primary View Post
                TYVM for the invite and direction, Laura! There is sooo much good stuff here my brain is gonna explode! (in a good way, LOL!). I just wish I had more time to dedicate on-line to read everything!
                I empathise with the lack of time. But it helps getting my much needed Todd and wraith fix.
                My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                sigpic

Comment

YAAAAY Todd!!!!
                  Still can't choose between "The Queen" version and "Be all my sins remember'd" version. They bove look really cool. The "BAMSR version looks a bit younger than the other and has those cool shining eyes. The "The queen" version looks like an old wise man. You know, like a druid one, or a wise wizard or something.
                  On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

Working...
                  X