Todd is the greatest Wraith ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd is the greatest Wraith ever

who here likes Tod the best out of every other Wratith. Personally one of my favorite parts of that episode was when he was teaching Teyla how to act he sounded like a drill Sargent. And funney part was right before Teyla went into surgery and Tod comes walking it shouting "Where is my paient"
    sigpic

I agree, Todd is awesome! Loved his line about how he hoped the fruit would be as tasty as the farmers who grew it
    sigpic

Comment

Heck yeah! Todd is my fav wraith ever!
      sigpic
      Yeah... I know

Comment

completely agree, todd is one of the most interesting characters atlantis has had.
        Last edited by naamiaiset; 13 September 2008, 10:23 AM.

Comment

I do like Todd. He is a semi-ally almost like Lord Yu and Baal. Which brings me to the point that I think he was written in to replace Michael in this position. Michael was probably intended to be the "ally" type, just like Baal was until he went bad, then Michael would have done the same, developing his hybrids under the noses of Atlantis -- but that's just too similar to what happened in SG-1 with Baal so they changed Michael to be "bad" and introduced Todd.

My $1.23 anyway.

Comment

yup Todd's great
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

One of the reasons he's so great is that he has personality, unlike most "generic" wraith.
              sigpic

Comment

I just love how Todd teaches Teyla on how to behave like a Wraith Queen. The way he keeps shouting at her was just hilarious!
                "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Yep Tod is realy cool I hope he keeps his bargain and get them the treatment would destroy my picture of him otherwise

Comment

He he he, see my sig. I didn't believe I could love him even more, but I was wrong. In "Common Ground", we saw him when he had lost everything, and now we see him in control. I love both.

Originally posted by folke123 View Post
                    Yep Tod is realy cool I hope he keeps his bargain and get them the treatment would destroy my picture of him otherwise
                    I agree 100%. Turning him into a mere villain would be highly disappointing.
                    My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                    Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                    sigpic

Comment

Another Todd squee here. Actually, I think he's better than alarge proportion of sGA's characters...

Such a shame they didn't take the Farscape route and made him a regular!
                      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                      Yes, I am!
                      sigpic
                      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

props to Todd

Comment

He's too human for my liking.

Comment

I do like Todd, immensely. However, I have to agree with Jenks on this. The Wraith have been turned a little too human since James departed.
                            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                              I do like Todd, immensely. However, I have to agree with Jenks on this. The Wraith have been turned a little too human since James departed.
                              The whole point is that they never were fundamentally different from humans. Remember Ellia and early Michael, back in season 2. "We're not as different as you think. [...] You are a lot more like us than you allow yourselves to believe."
                              My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                              Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X