Who knew....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who knew....

Who knew that Teyla was so sadistic? the way she ordered the other hive to be destroyed just to kill wraith sent chills down my spine. it's nice to see the darker side of her character. she's always came off as to nice for me.
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

it's in her DNA literally
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I love how ruthless teyla was, it was a great change in her character (to me). I wouldn't mind seeing rachel revisit the role again.

Comment

that threat she made to todd at the end, awesome. simply awesome.
        sigpic

Comment

It was a neat twist with her threat to todd at the end. I like sadistic teyla
          supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

and she's also still technically the leader of the wraith. how awesome is that?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadil View Post
              Who knew that Teyla was so sadistic? the way she ordered the other hive to be destroyed just to kill wraith sent chills down my spine. it's nice to see the darker side of her character. she's always came off as to nice for me.
              This can be considered repressed feelings. She had been brought up knowing Athosians had been fed upon for millenia. Now that she has the power to do so, she's just getting even.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                I love how ruthless teyla was, it was a great change in her character (to me). I wouldn't mind seeing rachel revisit the role again.
                I agree! I loved seeing her with Todd too. This was a great episode!
                sigpic

Comment

I'm not so sure that was her real motive there, though I think part of her, at least subconsciously, did that.

As Todd said, the Alliance was suffering greatly. Morale was down, and the Alliance seemed to be on the brink of collapse, even though there was only one lead queen, with the previous lead queen being deposed very shortly before the battle. She needed to flex her muscle, and she didn't care about how many Wraith were killed in her doing that, if in the end, it furthered her goal of getting as many Wraith as possible to accept the treatment.
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

and she's also still technically the leader of the wraith. how awesome is that?
                    Well, that Alliance anyway. It is pretty cool though that she is still their Queen.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

that threat she made to todd at the end, awesome. simply awesome.
                      Yes it was. I loved how bada** Teyla was in this episode.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        Well, that Alliance anyway. It is pretty cool though that she is still their Queen.
                        But it's the strongest alliance amongst the Wraith. (from the spoilers for the episode)

Comment

I thought it was one of those humorous hypocritical moments. Todd and the other Wraith looking at Teyla almost as if to say:

"What senseless aggression. Must you be so violent?"

My signature go bye-bye, Lindbergh is sad.

Comment

Teyla was great! It goes to show how little character investment she's received when we can be so surprised by it. I like that the audience is reminded that she's probably always had to be ruthless when it counts in order to survive the big, bad galaxy. We saw shades of it in Kindred too and it was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                              I agree Rachel was great in this episode! Her "threat" to Todd at the end was just class! Hopefully we will she her as a wraith later in the season when this story line is revisted.

Comment

Working...
                              X