This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Felger Thunk Thread

heh. Come on ladies. Give Chloe a run for her money.

Let's see you put up a better fight for Felger than SuperSam.

Is that a pin dropping?
    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

you have got to be joking! now a cloe thread would be a good idea, nothing cuter than an attractive little scientists with glasses....

Comment

Truth be told Patrick McKenna is a great actor. He's one of the few (if not the only actor) to have won the Canadian 'Emmy' in drama AND comedy in the same year (2000?). That's not sham!

Have been watching him for years in "Red Green" (a CBC production brought to the US by PBS). Have also seen him in other productions and the guy is great!!! I will hopefully meet him, in person, early next year through PBS and realize a dream.

It is because of Patrick that I'm hooked on Stargate. I thought I had turned off "Red Green" when I was actually watching "The Other Guys". The rest is history.

Patrick is a great guy and we're lucky he 'gated'.

Jack's CSM
        sigpic
        Vancouver 2010
        Chicago 2010
        Chicago 2011
        Jack's CSM

Comment

Originally posted by JacksCSM
          Truth be told Patrick McKenna is a great actor. He's one of the few (if not the only actor) to have won the Canadian 'Emmy' in drama AND comedy in the same year (2000?). That's not sham!

Have been watching him for years in "Red Green" (a CBC production brought to the US by PBS). Have also seen him in other productions and the guy is great!!! I will hopefully meet him, in person, early next year through PBS and realize a dream.

It is because of Patrick that I'm hooked on Stargate. I thought I had turned off "Red Green" when I was actually watching "The Other Guys". The rest is history.

Patrick is a great guy and we're lucky he 'gated'.

Jack's CSM
          nothing against the actor, he's great, but the thread is a FELGER thunk thread not a patrick mckenna thunk thread

Comment

Hey, lets get this going again. Felger is such a dufus, he's cute. Who couldn't love a clueless geek? Especially one that puts his pants on backwards when a pretty lady comes to his door?
            Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess
              Hey, lets get this going again. Felger is such a dufus, he's cute. Who couldn't love a clueless geek? Especially one that puts his pants on backwards when a pretty lady comes to his door?
              "Get it going again"? Wouldn't that require that it got going in the first place....

Comment

I didn't know Felger had his own thread. Here's some pics...

Have fun, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                  "Get it going again"? Wouldn't that require that it got going in the first place....

Hey, haven't you ever felt sorry for the runt of the litter? Jay's the runt.
                  Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

I love felger mostly because he is man enough to play with a barbie!
                    + = REAL SHIP NEEDED IN 10 + =

Comment

*Hops on the thread*

Felger is cute. Adorably cute. Adorably, pettably, huggably, snuggly cute!

Sure, he messed up. Sure, he didn't necessarily come shining through with the Magic Fix-All for the day - but y'know what? That's LIFE. That's the way it really is. We can't all be Super Sams with the Deus Ex Machina at the end of the day. Sometimes we screw up. Sometimes we do really, really stupid things. Sometimes it takes days, months, or even years of trial-and-error to get something we're trying to achieve right. But the important thing is we keep trying, and try our best to fix our mistakes.

Felger Forever!
                      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess
                        Hey, haven't you ever felt sorry for the runt of the litter? Jay's the runt.
                        Jay is the weak sick runt of the litter that is taken out behind the barn and "dealt" with.

Comment

Whether O'Neill admits it or not, Felger did save SG-1...
                          Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                            Jay is the weak sick runt of the litter that is taken out behind the barn and "dealt" with.
                            I think you're just jealous 'cause we're paying attention to Felger and not you.
                            [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                              Whether O'Neill admits it or not, Felger did save SG-1...
                              As I recall, he did begrudgingly admit it at one point.

Comment

Working...
                              X