This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boundaries in the Ascended Plane(s) of Existence

Some questions that have been on my mind - I'd love all your thoughts!

The Ori couldn't enter the Milky Way without incuring the wrath of the Ancients... or is there a physical boundary that stops them as well?

Do the boundaries of a galaxy entend to the higher plane of existance inhabited by ascended beings? Can they travel between these galaxies, and is it more difficult than moving within a galaxy?

Do the Ancients that exist in the Pegasus higher plane interact with the Ancients of the Milky Way higher plane? Are they one race? One species? One culture?

If Anubis existed in a plane above the physical world, and below the plane held by the ancients does that mean there are infinate planes? How can we then assume that all ascended beings (Ori, Ancients of MW, Ancients of Pegasus... others?) exist on the same plane? Why not parallel planes?
    ~~~~~ Meant to Be ~~~~~

Originally posted by BeccaBeez View Post
    The Ori couldn't enter the Milky Way without incuring the wrath of the Ancients... or is there a physical boundary that stops them as well?
    No.

Comment

I'm thinking from what I remember that we were hidden from the Ori, so while they knew where the Ancients were, there was no need to interact with them, they were of no use to them. Finding out that there are billions of humans in this galaxy however, makes a power hungry Ori want to mix things up, thank you Vala and Daniel, lol.
      "I didnt see you in church last sunday, were you there?"
      "Yes, I was there."
      "Oi, I didn't see you, I was juss worry apout you"
      "Is dat your chob?! You sit and coun da beople in the churg and not in da churg"
      "No I was chus wondring"
      "Maybe if I win the Lotto Ill make heaps of money and puy you a life"

Comment

Also, the Ancients are all one people, mainly...there are those later that learn acsension
        "I didnt see you in church last sunday, were you there?"
        "Yes, I was there."
        "Oi, I didn't see you, I was juss worry apout you"
        "Is dat your chob?! You sit and coun da beople in the churg and not in da churg"
        "No I was chus wondring"
        "Maybe if I win the Lotto Ill make heaps of money and puy you a life"

Comment

This is a bit of a difficult (but good) question, I think that coz the universe is so large there must be multiple planes of existence (in the Stargate Universe that is) and even ones below our own.
          I guess you could say that these lower planes could be more in the universe as we see it.
          You have less intelligent life forms than us, like dogs and cats etc, moving onto insects and then bacteria.

We don't know that the ancients and ori were the only ascended beings.
          It would surprise me if only human beings were able to ascend in SG.

As far as the Galactic Barrier idea goes, I just think that the millions if not billions of Ancients were preventing the Ori from entering the MW as it was stated in Avalon (I think) by the Doci that they were protecting us, so I don't think there's an actual physical/naturally ocurring one preventing them from doing so.
          The ancients and others should have no problem travelling all over the universe within their own level/plane and those below, but not above as I think this would require further enlightenment, which would have to be obtained by each individual ascended being.
          I base this on what Oma said when she was guiding Daniel through his ascension process in Meridian (season 5), she said that ascension wasn't the end only a step to further enlightenment, so I take that to meen that one can continually ascend forever as the Universe is infinite in both size and complexity.

Hope you like my point of view on this and look forward to reading everyone's thoughts.

Comment

um as far as i can gather i think they where refering to actually asumming physical form and entering the galaxy . lyk pyhsically entering our realm of existance . they only use priors ( advanced humans) and the orici (genetically engineered to hold almost all there knowledge ) oh and the uber powerfull ships . no that this was in anyway fair to us but hey ......u know those ancients and there rules lol

Comment

Working...
            X