Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whispers reminds me of that episode with the cacoon monsters made by michael...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whispers reminds me of that episode with the cacoon monsters made by michael...

Whispers reminds me of that episode where michael created those big monsters in the cacoons. It had a deserted village and everything! yeaaa!
    My does anyone get the feeling they are repeating themselves with this?? This time they just added a team of girls.....No wonder stargate atlantis got cancelled this year...how disheartening.

You have a lot to learn about how business works.

Anyway, I thought this episode was unique and different from Vengeance. Somewhat similar, but so was Doppelganger and Cold Lazaras.

Comment

I see what you're saying - how both had Big Bad Monsters created by Michael, but the feel (for me) was different.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
      O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

I have alot to learn?? In anycase I was just comparing how they both have creatures created by michael. Ok yeah michael is making all sorts of weird experiments out there...i just feel that they could have wrote a better episode in place of Whispers than just a similar storyline already touched on. I just thought it was dry...but hey it is better than nothing. I love ATLANTIS!!

Comment

I think the writers are running out of ideas, probably why this will be the last season. And why my hopes for the movie are none existant.

There have been a lot of similar plots the last 2-3 seasons.

I thought this episode felt new, but now that you mention it...

Btw, in the previous monster episode, when they were on the surface just before Sheppard scooped them up. Why didn't the monsters run them down, what were they waiting for???

Comment

Working...
          X