Boring Episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boring Episode

they were just walking around in the dark the entire episode. no plot at all.
    its episodes like these that make me glad atlantis was cancelled.

What? This episode was awesome.
    Jack likes being invisible.

(in shower) Sir, are you in here?

(invisible) Nope.

Comment

hehe. The two posts before me pretty much sum up the Stargate Fandom and Gateworld perfectly.
      My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

indeed it was a boring episode no point to it and it had team make up of girls

Comment

Originally posted by nightmare_warrior View Post
          indeed it was a boring episode no point to it and it had team make up of girls
          GIRL POWER!
          (now where have I heard that before? )
          sigpic

Comment

I have to agree... it's boring and a bland episode overall.
            Last edited by naamiaiset; 06 September 2008, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Have to agree. About halfway through I knew there wouldn't be any sort of lasting plot consequences or critical character growth - seemed like it was trying to be a horror movie or something, which I'm not particularly fond of. The action that I saw was very stale and predictable. I honestly stopped watching the episode halfway through.

Seems like this was a budget episode. I balked at the fact that the fog was 'coming from the monsters' - as if a monster could emit enough fog to fill an entire area. Maybe there was a better explanation, but I didn't stick around to find out. The only plus was seeing Nicole de Boer. I know she does some other show, but I personally haven't seen her since DS9.

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                GIRL POWER!
                (now where have I heard that before? )
                lol i was kinda thinking the girls were probably put on this episode just to be pick out one by one by the monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post
                  The only plus was seeing Nicole de Boer. I know she does some other show, but I personally haven't seen her since DS9.
                  didn't she play in 'The Cube' along Rodney?

Comment

Seeing as it's already canceled, could you people stop watching it since you obviously aren't going to like anything. Honestly...
                    Last edited by Falcon 304; 18 September 2008, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
                      Seeing as it's already canceled, could you people stop watching it since you obviously aren't going to like anything. Honestly...
                      or

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
                        No, I don't think I will stop watching it. I am allowed to watch the episodes and critique them in the negative as you are allowed to critique them in the positive. I can't really say anything either way about this episode as it was on as background while I was doing something else.
                        sigpic

Comment

It was not that bad. It was just a classic Monster Story (something Stargate tends to lack).

It was not as good as "Vengeance" but it was ok. I agree that it may have been better with Teyla and Roan rather than the Girls, but it was not boring.
                          sigpic
                          Banner Made By Me for Me
                          The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                            It was not that bad. It was just a classic Monster Story (something Stargate tends to lack).

It was not as good as "Vengeance" but it was ok. I agree that it may have been better with Teyla and Roan rather than the Girls, but it was not boring.
                            it was kind of boring, i could of have went to bed early and i couldnt stand Dusty attitude, but i do agree that teyla and ronon should of been there.

Comment

Originally posted by nightmare_warrior View Post
                              it was kind of boring, i could of have went to bed early and i couldnt stand Dusty attitude, but i do agree that teyla and ronon should of been there.
                              I liked Dusty. She was by far the most interesting out of the 3 new remaining characters. Their Leader was very Boring and the Doc was not very exciting and rather "girly" and stupid "I'll just stand here alone while you guys go into the lab, even though we are not 100% sure we got them all".

Like I said this Episode reminded me of "Vengeance", but the only difference being that Vengeance was much better.
                              sigpic
                              Banner Made By Me for Me
                              The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Working...
                              X