Captain Vega? (Whispers Ep)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Captain Vega? (Whispers Ep)

Why did SciFi channel bother mentioning her coming onto the show if they were just going to kill her off in her first episode?

Makes no sense to me. I liked the all female team but Vega was killed.

wasn't she the one that pop in at the house near the end???

john: i thought you were dead"??
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by RepliVeggie View Post
      Why did SciFi channel bother mentioning her coming onto the show if they were just going to kill her off in her first episode?

Makes no sense to me. I liked the all female team but Vega was killed.
      They introduced a character that looks conspicuously like Michelle Rodriguez, who starred in zombie flick "Resident Evil" in which she dies and come back as a zombie, where the whole point of the show was that she dies and comes back to life?

I'm suddenly finding myself not so inclined to watch the 12 PM show.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I thought that too.
        sigpic

Comment

Vega was also in Search and Rescue (shot down the dart).
          sigpic
          Sig by Luciana
          My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
            Vega was also in Search and Rescue (shot down the dart).
            Which is why I remember her looking and sounding like Michelle Rodriguez.

Ah well, an hour of cheesy scifi horror movie is manageable. The fact it's on the wrong night throws my schedule all off.
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              wasn't she the one that pop in at the house near the end???

john: i thought you were dead"??
              I'm pretty sure that was Major Anne Teldy. I didnt like Vega as much as i liked Dusty just because Vega got like two lines while Dusty was shown to have a personality as ostentatious as Rodney has.

Comment

I guess they were just messing with us. I don't really get the joke. Such a big deal was made about Vega. We heard that she was complaining about not having a team of her own. How fantastic the actess was. All we got was Vega shooting down a Wraith dart in S & R and then her quick death in Whispers. I admit I had thought she would be the only red-shirt to make it out of this ep alive and instead she was the only one to die. If that was the point its a bit ridiculous. If all that fuss over a new female character was just to divert us to the one and only red shirt to die in an ep it seems that TPTB have way too much time on their hands.

Comment

Definitely disappointed after all the build up of Vega and she was reduced to security guy #2 from the old star trek that you know is going to get killed off.

I think there has to be a behind the scenes answer to this such as... they didn't like the actress as much as they thought once she got on the show, or she got a better acting gig on another show or movie and couldn't come back.

Comment

Well this is the second episode I see of Atlantis after S&R and I was… well let me rephrase not at all surprise when Vega was KILL!!

What was all the fuss about her coming in to the show? Guess the PTB like to keep the same motto “introduce them then kill them”

I think she was there for what 2 episodes?
                    sigpic

Dare and Dream

Comment

Originally posted by Mack_1 View Post
                      Well this is the second episode I see of Atlantis after S&R and I was… well let me rephrase not at all surprise when Vega was KILL!!

What was all the fuss about her coming in to the show? Guess the PTB like to keep the same motto “introduce them then kill them”

I think she was there for what 2 episodes?
                      Friends, Brothers, Sisters, Friends of mine you are missing the best part of the episode. While Vega died in our hears Sgt. Dusty is the real truth ans answer to our problems.

Comment

Apparently Vega was supposed to have alot more screen time in Search & Rescue, but they were cut for time. Maybe that would have made her death have more of an impact.

Comment

I was pissed! I liked Vega, but Dusty lived, so I'm a little less peeved.

sigpic
                          Sig by me!
                          My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
                            I think that JM said that he thought of the Scientist Esposito and Vega as twin sisters, so you may at least be seing the actress again...
                            sigpicGadget

Comment

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
                              Good man.

Comment

Working...
                              X