• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Tracker' (509) General Discussion

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE ATLANTIS - SEASON FIVE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 509

The team comes to the aid of a village under Wraith threat, but Ronon and McKay must rescue one of their own when Dr. Keller is kidnapped.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 12:27 AM.

Details! Details! Details! Details! Details! Details! Details!
    sigpic

Comment

Very cool! Reminded me of "Runner" somewhat.

Vala,

Comment

Oh, great ep! Love the Ronon/Keller/Rodney Trio! They're just so much fun to watch! Nice ending, too! Can't wait to see what happens!

Man, with all the incredible episodes this season, I can't possibly have a favorite!
        sigpic
        The Return of King Arthur
        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

better than the last few. some detail and depth into things

my biggest beef? unrequited geek 'wuv' is painful

i liked keller fighting (sparring lessons) and there was no whining.

i enjoyed it, as opposed to th queen which i found boring and whispers that was just bad
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Found this episode surprisingly entertaining. Characters had a few surprises to them, and Keller was really great in this episode. I loved the last scene at the end. Ronon was totally teasing Mckay, he does not have an interest in her. Anyway, good episode filled with action, a few surprises and some fun and dramatic character moments.
            sigpic

Comment

Grrrr, I got called away and missed the last 10 minutes. Anybody mind describing what happened? I can't stay up for the repeat showing.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                Found this episode surprisingly entertaining. Characters had a few surprised to them, and Keller was really great in this episode. I loved the last scene. Ronon was totally teasing Mckay, he does not have an interest in her. Anyway, good episode filled with action, a few surprises and some fun and dramatic character moments.
                Brian, you can fanwank with the best of us. I want you on my team.

But seriously?
                sigpic

Comment

"Coolest new tech of the season award" goes hands down to the biotech transporter device.
                  If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    better than the last few. some detail and depth into things

my biggest beef? unrequited geek 'wuv' is painful

i liked keller fighting (sparring lessons) and there was no whining.

i enjoyed it, as opposed to th queen which i found boring and whispers that was just bad
                    How unrequited in unrequited? Like completely and totally and there's no chance in hell because she's in love with her sparring instructor?

Or just mildly because they didn't really have too many scenes together.

I know. I'm fixating. For once, I think I'm allowed to be the irrational fangirl.
                    sigpic

Comment

yeah i like this episode so cool watching that guy teleport while fighting those wraith too bad he sacrifice himself for the others, hope he still alive but not as a runner again.

Comment

i thought this was a really good episode along with the rest of season 5 though i thought the teleporter was one of the coolest personal devices ever created in stargate
                        sigpic

Comment

The episode was exciting enough... but the Wraith body count was beyond ridiculous. And I'm not just saying that because I'm a Wraith fan. You have about two dozen or more Wraith up against 4 adult humans and an unconscious child. Do the math.

Did anyone else experience jumps in the editing or something? I'm not sure if it was my satellite signal (didn't behave like a satellite problem), or what. I recorded it on two DVRs, will check my second one to see if there's problems with that recording. Weather's clear, so shouldn't have had a problem.

Anyway - back to the episode. Had some good moments, the end between Ronon and Rodney was great, as was much of the interaction between them throughout. Dude was cool. Kid was cute. The Wraith were all very beautiful, but way too easily disposed of.

I'll deal with it.

das
                          sigpic

Comment

I gave up at the 30 minute mark as Keller was grating on my nerves. Heard she turned into kung fu mama at the end.

Glad I missed it.

Comment

Great Episode. I hope we see Kiryk in the Atlantis movie. Keller is really coming into her own and i actually really like the love triangle with Keller, Rodney and Ronon.

Season 5 has been fantastic so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X