This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

United Fan Con Photos

Here's my site of the cons I've been to...so far!

www.gatefan.bravehost.com
    GateFan67 aka GateFan810 www.gatefan.org

Help support my convention habit. Buy Avon from my website
    www.youravon.com/lorourke

Thanks for the link! I love looking at everyone's photos Be sure to tell us if they tell you anything interesting.....

Comment

nice photos, looks like you had great fun.

I was good to read your experiences at the different cons you've been to. I'm hoping to go to gatecon next year and if it's half as good as the experiences you've had I'll be well Happy

I'm already looking forward to it.
      Hammond "Colonel, General Chekov thinks that due to our arrangement with the Russian government a russian soldier be assigned to SG1"

O'Neill "Over my rotting corpse Sir" *pauses* "Oh did I say that out loud"

Hammond "I did say that I would discuss it with you and that you would give the matter some careful consideration"

O'Neill "Yes I'm sure I would, but I would still probably say bite me"

Comment

Thanks for the kind words!

I really should write more about my experiences. The stories they tell us at the cons are hilarious! I've been having trouble with the web editor, when I add things it deletes another area of the site, so I haven't written as much as I would like to. I've got to learn to use the HTML editor...
        GateFan67 aka GateFan810 www.gatefan.org

Help support my convention habit. Buy Avon from my website
        www.youravon.com/lorourke

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing those ...Your sons are so cute AND it was so wonderful that they got to share the whole thing with you....I would LOVE to have flown the *Enterprise* with my Dad...THAT was just awesome... How wonderful that the whole experiance has been such a good one for you as well as your family
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Thanks for sharing, i wish i could go to a con, id love a chance to kidnap Sam hehehe

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

What wonderful photos! Your son is adorable and the picture with Chris is just so awwwwww!. The one with your dad and Teryl is great too. Thanks so much for sharing these.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X