This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would a Red Dwarf section be useful?

Would people use a Red Dwarf section on this site, iv messaged an admin about this, im just wondering if this would be a popular section?
    sigpic

*raises hand* Although I think that logically we should wait for the new episode or, according to the Sun, episodes to air first, and see what comes of it. So far, there are only two Red Dwarf threads I know of. This one...and the one I made.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

ah well fair enough, its just that i love the series and thought it may appeal to others, would seem its just me and you then, thought i may aswell try, shame tho
      sigpic

Comment

There is another Red Dwarf thread.

Here http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=7702&page=12

Comment

Quality, now theres three threads, dwarfing is going up in the world, yay

Love your sig btw blencathra
          Last edited by IcarusAbides; 30 August 2008, 04:21 PM. Reason: i didnt make a mistake, honest
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you!

Do you mean the Red Dwarf one? I have a few on rotation (mainly shippy ones) but there's a Father Ted one as well.

Red Dwarf is wonderful. *happy sigh*

Comment

No it had three(i think) dogs on it, i presume they are your pets, i thought it was very good
              Last edited by IcarusAbides; 30 August 2008, 06:06 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

I love Red Dwarf to death, but honestly I can't see a separate forum for it here getting enough traffic to justify its existence.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

No, not at all useful. I agree with the above poster. Despite being a rabid fangirl of the show... no. It would get even less traffic than the Smallville board, and that's quite unremarkable...

Comment

Yes it would. The King of the Potatoe People has declared his need for a Red Dwarf Thread, put on in mods.
                    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
                      No it had three(i think) dogs on it, i presume they are your pets, i thought it was very good
                      Ah yes. My hairy babies.

Thank you again!

Comment

Working...
                      X