Season 2 Stark Appearance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 2 Stark Appearance

Ok, so after months of saving up I bought the last three seasons from amazon. I'm almost finished with Season 2 and something is bugging me. Stark was in the end of Season 1 at Scorpius' prison. I'm watching Season 2's "The Locket" and all of a sudden he appeared as part of Moya's crew. And then in the next episode, Stark "dies". Now my question is, where did Stark appear from? They never said when he came on board. What happened?
    There is nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself. You can't remake the past, so look ahead...or risk being left behind

I suggest you rewatch the end of series one, stark escapes the gammak base when they rescue crichton
    sigpic

Comment

ok i knew that. but he didn't go back with Crichton to Moya. How did he end up on the ship later on?
      There is nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself. You can't remake the past, so look ahead...or risk being left behind

Comment

He did go back to Moya with the others. He was in the last scene in "Hidden Memory" with Gilina.

Sometime between that episode and "Bone to be Wild", he leaves in a transport pod. He's returning that pod when he shows up in "The Locket".

Listen carefully to the exchange between him and Zhaan in the episode's opening scene. That's how he explains it.
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Ah ok. I'll take another look. I must have missed that part lol. Thanks

Comment

its easy to miss, i missed it the first time round

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
              its easy to miss, i missed it the first time round
              Yeah, me too actually. I was really confused.

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
              The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

I might be misremembering this but I think there are other moments in Farscape where characters appear somewhere else without explanation. But don't quote me on that.

The Moment that should NOT have happened!

Comment

Originally posted by Prometheus 1 View Post
                  Ok, so after months of saving up I bought the last three seasons from amazon. I'm almost finished with Season 2 and something is bugging me. Stark was in the end of Season 1 at Scorpius' prison. I'm watching Season 2's "The Locket" and all of a sudden he appeared as part of Moya's crew. And then in the next episode, Stark "dies". Now my question is, where did Stark appear from? They never said when he came on board. What happened?
                  I think we are meant to assume that Stark had just boarded Moya off camera right before the beginning scene of "The Locket" because Zhaan was saying something like "Oh Stark! Good to see you!" as if he'd just gotten there. The writers probably just decided to bring him back and kept the intro short.
                  StarshineRoxie
                  A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
                  sigpic

Comment

I was just happy to see him again. I always liked Stark.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah. Stark really is the embodiment of FarScape's weirdness. That's meant in a good way.
                      sigpic
                      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                        Yeah. Stark really is the embodiment of FarScape's weirdness. That's meant in a good way.
                        Believe me, my friend, I knew what you meant.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I actually read something today on one of the Starburst 1.3 DVDs;
                          There was originally a line in the script explaining where Stark had disappeared to after the end of "The Hidden Memory", but it was cut.

That should clear up any remaining confusion

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                          The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer View Post
                            I actually read something today on one of the Starburst 1.3 DVDs;
                            There was originally a line in the script explaining where Stark had disappeared to after the end of "The Hidden Memory", but it was cut.

That should clear up any remaining confusion
                            Yeah, that explains it.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                            X