• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jewel Staite with a P90...

that's just pure sexy...

and

Woolsey with a gun.... this I have to see
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

keller with a firearm is frightening... she has no training (does she?) and I don't believe woolsey does either.

this would be better in the lost tribe thread by the way.
      Last edited by naamiaiset; 28 August 2008, 01:46 PM.

Comment

she is sexy
        : Darrell, Darrell The Dragon
        : How About Smokey?
        : Perhaps Puff

Comment

I like Keller's hair like that. And hot chick with a p-90 is uberhot.

*Post 1200!*

Perfecto!

Comment

I like to assume Shep trains his people up while we're not around. Rodney got his training, it's fair to assume that the battle-not-ready Dr Keller did as well.
            CARTER: "I’m dressing up like Robin Hood, but part of my costume is missing, what have you got for me?"

HAMMOND: "You have a bow!"

Comment

Wow. I've done my best to stay spoiler-free this season, but this is an episode that I simply must see.
              sigpic
              http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

hot

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                  I like to assume Shep trains his people up while we're not around. Rodney got his training, it's fair to assume that the battle-not-ready Dr Keller did as well.
                  She's been there since Season 3 so its a fair bet, plus she handled a pistol pretty well in Missing so she certainly isn't a complete novice in firearms.
                  A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

I'd be surprised in anyone was allowed in Atlantis without at least a basic knowledge and competency with firearms.
                    sigpic
                    http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Keller with--or without--a gun is hot. Woolsey with a gun is frightening.

Although I do agree that everybody on Atlantis probably receives basic weapons training. It makes sense.

Comment

Jewel is hot without the P90, but add the P90 and youve got super hot

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior View Post
                          Jewel is hot without the P90, but add the P90 and youve got super hot

A sword would be better though

Comment

Chloe O'Brien with an M-4 anyone?
                            And she does look super hot with the weapon, without the weapon, but mainly with....just wow.....*thunk*
                            And Woolsey. Not only is he carrying a weapon, but 'that' weapon as well. Makes me wonder what the hell is going down to make him to feel the need to have that much firepower?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post

A sword would be better though
                              Would be good, but I dont think it would suit her that well. Imagine her with Ronans sword, shed have problems using it lol

Comment

Working...
                              X