• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Shrine" made me cry!!!!!

I love David Hewlett's performing!!!!

He's brilliant!

I want to nominate him for Emmy award!

I was on the verge of crying three or four times, and I don't cry. Ever.

Comment

Girly-men.

xD

i keed

Comment

I cried. But then again I'm a huge weeper. The second I see anyone cry, in real life, or on television, I become a blubbering idiot. But, I digress.

I completely agree. David Hewlett's performance was absolutely brilliant.

Five Stages Of Grief:
        1. Denial 2. Anger. 3. Bargaining 4. Depression. 5. Acceptance.
        RIP SG1 & SGA.
        .::My Myspace | My DeviantArt Gallery::.

"If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago."

If you're in need of a sig/tag drop me a PM. I'd be more than happy to make ya one. ^^

Comment

Comment

Drinking beer on the pier scene made me laugh and cry at the same time. Now that's entertainment...

Comment

anyone has a tissue?

sigpic
              Merrily Merrily
              Merrily Merrily
              Life Is But A Dream.......

Comment

The Woolsey came close for me. I know what its like to watch a loved one battle Alitizmhers(sp)
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I know what it's like watching some one battle Alzheimers too. And I have to say my heart was litterally breaking tonight. I'm still misty eyed thinking about it. Poor Rodney.

The Shrine was about 180 degrees from what I expected. I thought okay Rodney will start acting (more) like a kid and it'll be really funny for about 15 minutes, then they'll figure out they need to operate building up to the big dues ex machina ending.

But wow was I wrong. I vote best SGA opening scene EVER.

Spoiler:
                  No, doctors are smart and I'm not smart any more. So mister Rodney McKay.

That and the 'Bye Jeanie, bye Teyla, bye John' scene and the scene with Rodney beating on John's door and crying for him those were just horriblle to see Rodney go through.
                  Jack likes being invisible.

(in shower) Sir, are you in here?

(invisible) Nope.

Comment

I never felt like crying at all.

Comment

o0o0o this be one for me to watch lol , i like to weep here and there proud to admit it hope it doesnt i dont have any tissues lol

Comment

I'll admit I teared up a little in the first scene with Jeanie and Rodney.

Perfecto!

Comment

Already the opening scene made me cry...

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Powerful and emotive episode, proving that Hewlett is one of the greatest actors in the gate verse alongside Shanks.

I really did feel moved to tears with this episode, because it makes you very aware of our own mortality and the mortality of our loved ones, particularly those further on in life.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

I teared up through the whole ep. Must've used 1/2 a box of tissue.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                              O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Working...
                              X