This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh The Irony! Anger venting thread for the British

Those of us in the UK have only just seen 'Search And Rescue', and now we aren't going to get any more seasons. Everybody in England, vent your anger here. Let it all out. You'll feel better afterwards. I am. OH !$££%^€&$^%$%$%^£$^££q!!"!!!!!!"£"%£%$£"£!!!!!
    sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter

My fellow British Subjects, the solution is obvious - Canada is part of the Commonwealth, ergo, the Queen can step-in and order the Canadian Bridge Studios (the home of Stargate) to continue making Atlantis. Exile + execuion if they refuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pi to 16 decimal places: 3.1415926535897932

Comment

Originally posted by obsidian1771 View Post
      My fellow British Subjects, the solution is obvious - Canada is part of the Commonwealth, ergo, the Queen can step-in and order the Canadian Bridge Studios (the home of Stargate) to continue making Atlantis. Exile + execuion if they refuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Bugger exile and execution.

Think invasion

Comment

Even better - lead on ykickamoocow - to victory!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pi to 16 decimal places: 3.1415926535897932

Comment

Originally posted by Offworlder View Post
          Those of us in the UK have only just seen 'Search And Rescue', and now we aren't going to get any more seasons. Everybody in England, vent your anger here. Let it all out. You'll feel better afterwards. I am. OH !$££%^€&$^%$%$%^£$^££q!!"!!!!!!"£"%£%$£"£!!!!!
          You've seen 'Search And Rescue' lucky you. I'm in the UK and don't even have a TV license let alone SciFi channel.
          Fortunately it just happened that we where on holiday in the USA on my birthday the 8th of July the exact day SGA S4 cane out on DVD. We have multi-region DVD player but still usually have to wait a year (or more) to see what everyone else has seen. That's why I don't join in with forums I am a real big fan but can never join in until the show is over.
          I do have a plan to get a US credit card and then use the US itune then I won't be behind at all.
          Anyway here goes the stress refleaf edrs37yyuhydnzreujewb8u 338y487sadfsadgfwrrt356.
          I'll stop now I accidentally hit the F5 key I had to really quickly copy what was in the text box before it went away.

Comment

Can you at least postpone the invasion till mid-October? I'll be back from my Canadian holiday by then and I don't know if the travel insurance covers invasion by angry Stargate fans.

Seeing as my trip ends in Vancouver, maybe I can do a bit of intelligence gathering while I'm there...
            And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
            sigpic
            Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
              Can you at least postpone the invasion till mid-October? I'll be back from my Canadian holiday by then and I don't know if the travel insurance covers invasion by angry Stargate fans.

Seeing as my trip ends in Vancouver, maybe I can do a bit of intelligence gathering while I'm there...
              Intelligence gathering would probably be wise. Does Canada even have a defence force?

Comment

It's a little disappointing, knowing that each episode we watch is leading us closer to the end...

Although, not every episode has been made yet; so it's still going to be exciting at that too.

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                  Intelligence gathering would probably be wise. Does Canada even have a defence force?
                  Why do I get the feeling I'm going to be the one finding out...the hard way?
                  And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Goose Bay, an RAF fast jet training base in Canada would be an ideal beachhead.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Hello

My Fellow Pissed Off British People.

I am so pissed off that every e-mail I sent to them ******s took my several atempts cos when I'm pissed I can't type.

All I want is a 6th season I don't think that is too much to ask of the *&^*"
                      sigpic < Look what happens when you cancel stargate atlantis.

Mirror Mirror is a great maybe a little complicated but great.

Comment

Good idea. I recommend we wait until just after they finish filming S5, then we storm the place.
                        sigpic
                        Follow me on Twitter

Comment

I'm all for an invasion . My weapon of choice is blue jello the symbol of Atlantis.

Comment

Is it me, or does this whole thread say a lot about our country? We don't get angry, don't get forlorn or sad...we get 'invasion-lust'.

"For those who lived through the Stargate Wars of 2008 through 2012..."
                            sigpic

Comment

I think it says that we can quickly get into action and form a plan, is it our fault our plan involves invasion adn possible killing? Nooooo. who's fault is it? MGM that's who's.

Comment

Working...
                              X