Star Trek Word Association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ducks
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Water
      "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Ferignar

Comment

178 different words for "rain"
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Risa

Comment

Pleasure Planet

Comment

Vash
                sigpic

Comment

Worf
                  sigpic

Comment

Warrior

Comment

Herogin

Comment

Jem'Hadar

Comment

Vorta

Comment

Clone
                            sigpic

Comment

Kahless

Comment

Bat'leth

Comment

Working...
                                X