No announcement yet.

"200"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not the best episode, but a funny one that gets better with more viewing. I think I prefer "Wormhole Extreme", however.

Comment

Originally posted by hamatau'ri View Post
      Then they make a tribute to Farscape ( i think, i just remember the person who Amanda was parodising), the list goes on!
      Chiana

Vala = Aeryn
      Daniel = Crichton
      Cam = Stark
      Teal'c = D'Argo
      Thor = Rygel

That was one of my favorite spoofs.

I thought 200 was hilarious! I loved it!
      sigpic
      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Actually I'll admit at first I didn't like 200 but now i absolutely love it! The last 5 minutes of it is some of the best stargate ever
        "Dying doesn't work in our favour!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nylon View Post
          The last 5 minutes of it is some of the best stargate ever
          Isn't that where the 'wedding' is? In those last 5 min? Yup. Definitely some of the best . . .
          sigpic
          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Loved it right from the start. I was surprised that so many people didn't. The wizard of oz and farscape bits were my favorite but there were an amazing number of jokes packed into that one show.

Comment

This was a very funy episode.But the funnyest scenes are when they discoverd a planet populated with teddy-bears,mitchels ilusion,farscape and star trek in a stargate edition,the time when jack o'neall was invisible and the wizard of oz parody...

Comment

This episode was sooo awesome loved it from the very first minute

Favourite part was the Marionette part that was the golden part of the episode!
                Tst

Comment

Working...
                X