"200"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"200"

As you all know i'm quite new to this franchise, have only just started watching season ten on DVD, which I think is one of the best seasons so far. I've just watched this... "spoof-like" episode called 200, which continues Stargate SG-1's coverage on the writers' alias "Wormhole X-Treme". I'm Lmao! that is so fracking funny (see what I did there?). I mean, for starters, we never see the Furlings in the show, and it's represents them as carebear like people who remind me of the Teletubbies and Teddy Bears! Then they make a tribute to Farscape ( i think, i just remember the person who Amanda was parodising), the list goes on!

I loved this episode, I just saw it on DVD. Cam is so funny! His 200th miss..er i mean his 200th step through the gate (That includes off world ones according to Cam Mitchell)

Comment

one of the worst things I've ever seen...
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

You're too critcal g.o.d

I thought it was awesome as well. One of my favorite SG-1 eps.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

At first I absolutely hated it, but it's grown on me. I think I was just annoyed at the time that we had this huge milestone, and a comedy episode seemed to me to be a bit of a waste.

Comment

Love it! Had me laughing non-stop!

Comment

I loved this epi, for some reason channel 7 in Aus cut the Furling bit at the start so i only ever saw it on DVD when I bought it a few months ago, classic stuff.
              Meh.

Comment

I really love it and couldn't stop laughing the first few times I saw it. I enjoy all of it but really like the Team America take off with the puppets, in particular that they used James Spader as Daniel instead of MS.
                sigpic

Comment

I didn't like it the first time I saw it either. But it has its moments of amusement. And if you've ever worked on development for a series like this, you just have to laugh at all the injokes that made their way into the script. Of course, the best part is the end and Sam being late for her own wedding . . .
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

I loved this episode from the first time I saw it. So much great stuff in one episode. And talk about LMAO!!!
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Love this episdoe!
                      So funny LMAO
                      : Darrell, Darrell The Dragon
                      : How About Smokey?
                      : Perhaps Puff

Comment

I adore this episode, i think its the funniest thing ever. All the inside jokes are great and really a nod to the loyal fans like us haha.
                        Spoiler:
                        Thank you, Sir.
                        For what?
                        For being here for me.
                        Always.

Indeed.
                        You say that a lot.
                        What?
                        "Indeed".
                        Do I?
                        Yeah.
                        I had not noticed.

I love you. I have loved you for a long time....

I didn't leave because I'd rather die myself than lose Carter.... because I care about her. A lot more than I'm supposed to.

Comment

A great episode.

Not as good as 100 though.

Comment

Just watched it and something is bugging me...I saw Isaac Hays's name in the end credits but...never saw him in the ep...what gives??? Did I miss something? Was he in it at some point and I didn't see him? The "previously on" bit maybe?

Other than that I thought the ep was awesome! The puppets marionettes just cracked me up. They had some of the best lines in the whole ep! ...IMHO...

"Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning!" ~Gen Hammond

"I feel so stupid! ~Walter
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              Just watched it and something is bugging me...I saw Isaac Hays's name in the end credits but...never saw him in the ep...what gives??? Did I miss something? Was he in it at some point and I didn't see him? The "previously on" bit maybe?
                              He was the narrator for "Teal'c P.I." We never saw him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X