Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
    God the cleaning out the house! Another thing I have to do.

But dont have to do that now so bring on the Spark!
    So, closet?
    Yeah closet. But do you have to say that infront of Thor?
    I believe I'm needed else where.
    What? See he dosen't mind.
    JOHN!
    Well, welcome to the thread. We always love having new members. Tell us about what attracted you to Sparky.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hey guys

Welcome ShWier - Enjoy the craziness that is Sparky

Learnt a new trick with my artwork - thought I'd apply it to some Sparky

sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Good morning, everybody! I'm actually at home on a Saturday. This is nice!

Welcome to the thread, ShWeir!!!

And Madness reigns, OMG, I'm thoroughly jealous! That is a great effect! How'd you do that?!?!

Comment

And FH, I love love love your new sig! Lemmings rule!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

And Madness reigns, OMG, I'm thoroughly jealous! That is a great effect! How'd you do that?!?!
            It's actually quite easy, do artwork using a 'mask'(black area) background, colour however you like, add whatever text you want and then merge all the layers together, finally just fill in any bits you don't want to keep with the background colour of whichever forum you are using (in the case of GW it's f1f1f1) and save!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
              Hey guys

That is fabulous. I love it.

It's actually quite easy, do artwork using a 'mask'(black area) background, colour however you like, add whatever text you want and then merge all the layers together, finally just fill in any bits you don't want to keep with the background colour of whichever forum you are using (in the case of GW it's f1f1f1) and save!!
              Easy huh? I'll just get right on that.
              sigpic

Comment

And FH, I love love love your new sig! Lemmings rule!
                Thanks.

I kept it simple and brought the lemming back... it's been missing for too long.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good afternoon guys! I hope you are having/will have a good saturday.

Welcome ShWeir.

Beautiful artwork, it looks great.
                  Last edited by Rosehawk; 30 April 2012, 08:12 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday and welcome to ShWeir!

Hey guys

*gasps* That's gorgeous! The colors are perfect, and that phrase makes me sigh in happiness.

*takes notes for future reference*
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Well, I can't replicate MR's beautiful artwork, but here's what I have to offer:

And I found out -- Photobucket has revamped their website and added a multitude of effects and fonts. It's amazing, all the things I could do!

But not right now. House is being shown by landlord. Got some stuff to finish.

Comment

Don't quite know if I ever posted this here, since it's applicable to the subject, but a while I go we had to write a trope for the Stargate landcomm on LJ. Mine was the "Hey you!"-trope:

Spoiler:
                        “Hey you!”

Elizabeth looked up to find Sheppard standing in the doorway of her office, his hands stuffed in his pockets. His mouth was quirked into a smile, giving his boyish charms that extra bit of spice she liked so much about him.

“Anything I can help you with?” She tilted her head a little to the side.

“Just wondering if you have time for lunch?” He pushed himself away from the doorframe, and instead chose to perch himself on her desk, allowing himself entrance into her personal space.

“Lunch?” Elizabeth glanced down at her watch and noticed she was already an hour late for lunch to be lunch. “I guess I should eat something.”

“Beckett's always going on about us all being in good health and that does include regular intakes of food.” He grinned.

Elizabeth could barely contain her amusement. She rose from her seat, closing her laptop, and fell into step at his side towards a late lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          That is fabulous. I love it.

Easy huh? I'll just get right on that.
                          Thanks, and it really is easy once you know what you're doing - you have no idea how much tweaking it took to get it right!!

Originally posted by Brie View Post

Beautiful artwork, it looks great.
                          Thanks

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

*gasps* That's gorgeous! The colors are perfect, and that phrase makes me sigh in happiness.
                          Thanks, wasn't sure whether to go with the purple or with something red or blue...... that phrase is actually a line from a song that is part of our weekly challenge in the Art for All thread - I only liked a couple of the lines, the others being 'And so I come undone ' and 'All of this time I knew that I’d be losing you, That doesn’t mean that it’s okay, That doesn’t mean I’m ready'. Both Sparky applicable I think

Well, I can't replicate MR's beautiful artwork, but here's what I have to offer:

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...s/sparkys1.jpg

And I found out -- Photobucket has revamped their website and added a multitude of effects and fonts. It's amazing, all the things I could do!
                          Me likey I need to get me an Atlantis badge to use in my artwork - probably the only thing I haven't got in my hundreds of pics

PhotoBucket is how my artwork started out, in fact I made this using it

And then I discovered GIMP
                          sigpic

Comment

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...s/sparkys1.jpg

But not right now. House is being shown by landlord. Got some stuff to finish.
                            Nice. I saw that notice on Photobucket. Good news for those who don't want to bother with PS or other software.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Don't quite know if I ever posted this here, since it's applicable to the subject, but a while I go we had to write a trope for the Stargate landcomm on LJ. Mine was the "Hey you!"-trope:

Spoiler:
                            “Hey you!”

Elizabeth looked up to find Sheppard standing in the doorway of her office, his hands stuffed in his pockets. His mouth was quirked into a smile, giving his boyish charms that extra bit of spice she liked so much about him.

“Anything I can help you with?” She tilted her head a little to the side.

“Just wondering if you have time for lunch?” He pushed himself away from the doorframe, and instead chose to perch himself on her desk, allowing himself entrance into her personal space.

“Lunch?” Elizabeth glanced down at her watch and noticed she was already an hour late for lunch to be lunch. “I guess I should eat something.”

“Beckett's always going on about us all being in good health and that does include regular intakes of food.” He grinned.

Elizabeth could barely contain her amusement. She rose from her seat, closing her laptop, and fell into step at his side towards a late lunch.
                            Love it, and you just know that happened a lot. We have canon proof that they ate lunch together and didn't make a big deal of it. I'm betting it wasn't the first or last time.
                            sigpic

Comment

FH -- like the fic! And we know Sparky lunch happened all the time and in different locales

MR -- I have GIMP on my laptop but haven't taken the time to familiarize myself yet. Should do that soon. Love the Sparky Squared!

SR -- this is good news for us poor folk who can't even afford PS Elements.

Well, landlord is done showing the house, and Mom promised me dinner out at Ruby Tuesdays.

Comment

Thx!

Happy to provide the occasional Sparky fluff.

Comment

Working...
                                X