Page 5954 of 7380 FirstFirst ... 495454545854590459445951595259535954 59555956595759646004605464546954 ... LastLast
Results 119,061 to 119,080 of 147588

Thread: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Thorin Oakenshield Falcon Horus's Avatar

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Repost for caption-reasons:

Quote Originally Posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
    http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Sparky/JEMM3.jpg
    : Kate, I think we need to have a little chat about your pet.

: *nods slowly*

http://IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com...gif:[/IMG] My pet?

: Yes, your pet.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...ter-dance.gif: John and Elizabeth, hiding in a closet... K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!
    Last edited by Rosehawk; April 25th, 2012 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags. accidently deleted one's not requoted
    The Tale of Heightmeyer's Lemming by Falcon Horus
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1201&dateline=1311771170
    Dancing Groot courtesy by Britta // The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research

Quote Originally Posted by Brie View Post
    All and all it makes me really wish that they had some kind of memorial service for her, I think if not at the end of TMC but then maybe towards the end of BAMSR, before we saw Weir again onboard that replicator ship. Or if not then than maybe at the end of GitM, just something where everyone could come together.
    Stay tuned for an upcoming episode of Atlantis Rising.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Repost for caption-reasons:

: Kate, I think we need to have a little chat about your pet.

: *nods slowly*

: My pet?

: Yes, your pet.

: John and Elizabeth, hiding in a closet... K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!
    Go Lemming!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.
    (sig banner by Erin87)

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Stay tuned for an upcoming episode of Atlantis Rising.
    Really? Sweet, can't wait.

Well, I'm of to bed, goodnight everyone!

In my imagination ... Oh, you meant in reality?

New stargate_ren was AWESOME!!!

But I'm up too late. Oops.

I will be posting ficlets here tomorrow that I think everyone will enjoy. We'll see.

Night!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Quote Originally Posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    New stargate_ren was AWESOME!!!

But I'm up too late. Oops.
    Ahhh, the things we do for fic.

I will be posting ficlets here tomorrow that I think everyone will enjoy. We'll see.

Night!
    Looking forward to it!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.
    (sig banner by Erin87)

My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Fav Ships, My Fav Characters, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Ahhh, the things we do for fic.
    Yes, but oh so worth it!!!

Looking forward to it!
    Yes, me too. The fic bunnies took a bit of a detour with the HS AU fic, but it's interesting. I'm gonna try and get other fic finished first (more alliteration, LOL) and then I'll start officially posting AU.

Got MaidofHonor work to do. Later!

Yo, JT, you're gonna loooooove this!

Starting chapter for AU High School fic

Heh heh heh.

Sparky pic before I sleep. *snorts*

Night, everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
    http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Sparky/normal_atl_303_0716.jpg

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...308_1163-1.jpg

Night, everybody!
    GAH! Another two pics featuring Lizzeh's PERFECT HAIR. OMG. *flails*
    (sig banner by Erin87)

Yo, JT, you're gonna loooooove this!

Starting chapter for AU High School fic

Heh heh heh.
    Great start, SW! More please.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...308_1163-1.jpg

Night, everybody!
    I don't have a caption, but I just love that whole little scene. Does anybody remember what episode that is from? I just remember the looks they exchange that are so full of dialogue that goes unspoken. And the eyesex is turned up to level 10.

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    I don't have a caption, but I just love that whole little scene. Does anybody remember what episode that is from? I just remember the looks they exchange that are so full of dialogue that goes unspoken. And the eyesex is turned up to level 10.
    Pretty sure that's from McKay and Mrs. Miller. Lizzeh so looks like she wants to jump John right then and there.

ETA: And new Ren!fic is here: Part 2 of Husbands and Wives is online.
    Last edited by Scary Kitty; April 27th, 2012 at 08:03 AM.
    (sig banner by Erin87)

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Pretty sure that's from McKay and Mrs. Miller. Lizzeh so looks like she wants to jump John right then and there.

ETA: And new Ren!fic is here: Part 2 of Husbands and Wives is online.
    Ah, got it now. Whoever did the transcript left out the Sparky response to this bit:

ROD: Well, it was Sheppard’s idea.

(In the Observation Room, John smiles smugly.)

And then Elizabeth looks at John proudly and nods while they have eyesex and he smirks some more.

Ah, got it now. Whoever did the transcript left out the Sparky response to this bit:

And then Elizabeth looks at John proudly and nods while they have eyesex and he smirks some more.
    Ohhhh yeah, that's what it's all about!
    (sig banner by Erin87)

Evening everyone! I just cam back from seeing ‘The Avengers’, such an awesome film.

Thanks for the pics, love the scene where they are standing up over the observation room, there are many great Sparky moments up there.

I can watch that scene over and over, it’s pretty cool and I love how Liz just gets John, and John just loves to impress Liz when he can (even when he technically isn’t the one who did it this time)

Been sick for a week, and coughing all day. Ugh. Hafta clean house tonight so landlord can show it tomorrow. Will be throwing out a lot of junk.

SK, I accidentally deleted the post you left on my LJ. Sorry! Was trying to clear inbox but ... Whoops. Feel free to repost it, cause now I'm tempted to throw in a line regarding Indiana Jones in the next chapter.

I'll be back when the chore bunnies trade me off to the fic bunnies!

Been sick for a week, and coughing all day. Ugh. Hafta clean house tonight so landlord can show it tomorrow. Will be throwing out a lot of junk.

SK, I accidentally deleted the post you left on my LJ. Sorry! Was trying to clear inbox but ... Whoops. Feel free to repost it, cause now I'm tempted to throw in a line regarding Indiana Jones in the next chapter.

Oh dear. Honestly, I don't even remember exactly what I wrote to be able to repost it.

In other news, you mentioning throwing out junk reminded me that I've got some junk sitting around that I need to get rid of. Something to do this weekend while waiting until post-a-thon time on Sunday...
    (sig banner by Erin87)

I’m going to try and get around to reading all the fanfics this weekend, there have been much time over this week, I mean I got my computer back Monday and I still haven’t moved over to it and is still on the computer I borrowed when it broke.

Good luck with the cleaning ShipperWriter, I recently did a complete cleaning myself and threw away a lot of thing, I dunno, I have such hard time to throw things away because I always think “hey, maybe I will need this again someday” but it usually turns out that I never look at it again, especially a bunch of old papers like old school stuff from years ago, I mean what am I supposed to do with those now? No, I need to learn to throw things away and the thing is afterward I always feel great because I have more room to put newer junk in *lol*.

*sends chicken soup and tissues* I hope you beat this thing really soon.

The talk of throwing out stuff just makes me tired. We finally got our basement cleaned out last fall, but only because it flooded. My whole house is stuffed to the gills. I have to get it cleaned out sometime before I die so I don't leave it all for SR Jr. and Miss M to deal with. That won't be any time soon. Right? So I can relax.

That just leaves me free to play Sparky.