Season 5 DVD Box Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 5 DVD Box Art

So what does everyone think that Season 5 Box Art should be? Considering how the season is practically airing straight through I'd say that the DVD will be coming out before summer 2009. I saw this one picture that i think would be perfect.
    http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...bum=589&pos=16
    I'd like to see more deleted scenes and bloopers
    There is nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself. You can't remake the past, so look ahead...or risk being left behind

oh poop my bad. i meant to post it in the regular season 5 not the episode forum
    There is nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself. You can't remake the past, so look ahead...or risk being left behind

Comment

» Hmm. I would rather see a re-realse special boxset of S1-S3, personally.

» If anything, knowing tptb the season five boxset will probably suck due to their photoshopping abilities

Comment

Yea cause Season 3 was perfect with Beckett everyone looked nice and then it got changed to what it is and no Beckett and everyone looked animated. Its not bad but I prefer the original Season 3 art.

Comment

» Yeah, same here, it was much prettier.

Comment

i love that pic, i mean mckay looks so moody!

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
              i love that pic, i mean mckay looks so moody!
              No, he's constipated...
              Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

Originally posted by A Wraith Named Bob View Post
                No, he's constipated...
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Prometheus 1 View Post
                  Yea cause Season 3 was perfect with Beckett everyone looked nice and then it got changed to what it is and no Beckett and everyone looked animated. Its not bad but I prefer the original Season 3 art.
                  You mean the picture where Ronon looks like he's going to eat the back of Weir's head?

Comment

Working...
                  X