Ronon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon

Ronnon pistol whipped one of the green aliens i had to rewind that and watch it 3 times that was so bad ass of him

just had to share my enthusiasm

"Ronon"
    And I have to admit the pistolwhip was pretty cool.

Comment

when in doubt that an enemy will go down for good, Just whack round the head with your gun......always works.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!!

BADASS is the only word required!

this was such a great ronon episode. i gotta say, i liked the actor's performance even more than broken ties!

Comment

I like pistolwhip.....
          Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

That was good, but I loved his railgun meltdown...

"Ronon no understand buttons. Buttons confuse Ronon. Ronon bash!"

Comment

Watch it, Chewie!

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
              O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by Xaeden View Post
                That was good, but I loved his railgun meltdown...

"Ronon no understand buttons. Buttons confuse Ronon. Ronon bash!"
                ok i'm really tierd of ppl calling Ronon stupid cause he's not, especially when he is compared to Chewie, who if you remember is extremely intellegent but just has a bit of a temper. it would be nice if ppl would stop hating on him.

Comment

anyone hating on ronon will be blaster-whipped!

Comment

Originally posted by cd184 View Post
                    ok i'm really tierd of ppl calling Ronon stupid cause he's not, especially when he is compared to Chewie, who if you remember is extremely intellegent but just has a bit of a temper. it would be nice if ppl would stop hating on him.

Um.. wait... are you calling Chewy dumb? Who do you think kept the Falcon running all the time? Hm... Mr. Smartypants? Just a smart wookie with a bit of a temper.

So, I find the nickname "Chewy" lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
                      Um.. wait... are you calling Chewy dumb? Who do you think kept the Falcon running all the time? Hm... Mr. Smartypants? Just a smart wookie with a bit of a temper.

So, I find the nickname "Chewy" lovely.

no, i was saying exactly what u said. i like his nickname, its cute and fitting i just get annoyed with ppl talking about him like he's stupid which he isn't and while doing so compare him to Chewy implying he is stupid which again is not the case.

oh and its Ms. Smartypants. :-)

Comment

i rewatched the scene where he punched sheppards face like five times good scenes this season
                        Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                        sigpic

Comment

Something Ford could not pull off...

Comment

Nobody called him stupid - it was joke. If he was really stupid, him acting like that wouldn't have funny. The thing about Ronon is that he is an extremely clever individual who is very good at things that interest him, but when it comes to things that do not interest him, he kind of has this laid back attitude and doesn't really get into it. This episode was a great example of that. He refused to take the lessons with Teyla and it came back to haunt him. Had he done so and made a solid effort to pay attention, I'm sure he could've picked it up just fine. But since he didn't he was totally out of his element, dealing with completely unfamiliar technology (during a nerve racking battle no less) and he had what I consider to be a hilarious meltdown because it brings up caveman imagery (not because I actually think he is one).

Comment

no, i was saying exactly what u said. i like his nickname, its cute and fitting i just get annoyed with ppl talking about him like he's stupid which he isn't and while doing so compare him to Chewy implying he is stupid which again is not the case.

oh and its Ms. Smartypants. :-)
                              Ah! You're married to Han Solo in AU too?
                              Shiny!

oops - should've made that more clear before, or just called him a nerf-herder

But it is kinda funnier if I was calling you a smartypants -

Comment

Working...
                              X