Reminded me how much i love daedalous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminded me how much i love daedalous

This episode did. Not as much as the city itsself mind you, but i heart it as a set, as a plot device and as a kickarse warship. Dont even get me started on its f-302s. Possibly the best fighters in the universe.

The Daedalus is a really great ship, in my opinion. I like how it is so different from most scifi spaceships. It really does feel like an aircraft carrier or a submarine. It feels realistic.
    Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

My friend and I were just talking about how much the Daedalus rocks. This episode showcased it well..
      As far as the best fighters in the universe.. I'll stick with F-22's.

Shep 'Home' sig made by Luciana! (I made the rest.)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix

Comment

i love the all the earth ship, the f-303s seem so human, that its beleiveable that that is what we would make given the resources at our disposal, esp when compared to the other ships in the stargate worlds, i just love the bridge and the big three dimensional thing in the middle which they light up (im very technical as u can see lol)

Comment

Deddy Rocks!
          You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

oh yeah, I love the way the Daedalus and all 304s for that matter look. They're clearly the best and most realistic looking ships in any scifi ever. The Aurora-class warships come a close second

Comment

Working...
            X