Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the new enemies a species of Wraith?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
    Haha nice one and also like the Marauder name for the fighters, going to have to remember that one

Thanks Prior: remember, I named them first!

So, the bad guys are now Berserkers, their ships are Marauders, and the main ship a Dreadnaught.!

When they first started the "Wraith are losing strength" story line, I thought about what if the Wraith were keeping something WORSE out, like that stray cat that keeps mice outa your kitchen. Now that the Wraith hives are scattered, all sorts of nasties are going to start showing up.

Comment

I actually think the aliens may not be related to the Wraith at all.
      Their weapons resemble the Guns used by the convicts of the episode "Forsaken" which may mean their technolgy level is more along the lines of the Serrakin. And Tenat and Jup have also been seen using the same gun with the green flash in the episode Promethus Unbound against Daniel in a Kull Suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tj (stargate fan) View Post
        I actually think the aliens may not be related to the Wraith at all.
        Their weapons resemble the Guns used by the convicts of the episode "Forsaken" which may mean their technolgy level is more along the lines of the Serrakin. And Tenat and Jup have also been seen using the same gun with the green flash in the episode Promethus Unbound against Daniel in a Kull Suit.
        Thats a simple case of reusing old props. Kind of like the Wraith spear guns being the same as the Bedrosian staff weapons back on SG-1. Saves costs really. Anyway, I don't think they are a species of Wraith or Asgard related or anything. I think they just be a new species, could be wrong but thats what I believe right now.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Tbh their technology is pretty damn good. Took a few shots form our beams and if their main weapons were damaging the atlantis shield thatt much.. that's some firepower, especially from one ship.

Comment

I hope not.
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I tihkn they aren't related to the Wraith at all. They look like they were members of some evil alien empire that isn't around or as threatening in the "regular" reality. Like the Glagorg Empire or something.
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Gala View Post
                Tbh their technology is pretty damn good. Took a few shots form our beams and if their main weapons were damaging the atlantis shield thatt much.. that's some firepower, especially from one ship.
                Remember though that the Asgard beam weapons werent at fullpower, still somewhat impressive for a ship that size but its not like the Daedalus was at fullpower.

Its a shame we won't get to see these guys again... or perhaps an Atlantis movie can cover them...

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I worked out a good theory on these bad guys. We saw them being quite strong, big and adverse to light. Could they be ex Wraith warriors, who wore the masks? That could explain them not liking bright lights, being strong and big.
                  Perhaps they felt the poor treatment they got with the other wraith was not worth it, and saw technology as a good reason to advance beyond they're old brothers, to become a new threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Automission View Post
                    I worked out a good theory on these bad guys. We saw them being quite strong, big and adverse to light. Could they be ex Wraith warriors, who wore the masks? That could explain them not liking bright lights, being strong and big.
                    Perhaps they felt the poor treatment they got with the other wraith was not worth it, and saw technology as a good reason to advance beyond they're old brothers, to become a new threat.
                    Doesnt make much sense to me, I mean Wraith warriors are blind creatures and had a lighter skin tone then these guys. Plus, if they were ex-Wraith then they would have used Wraith tech rather then develop something completely different. I mean look at Michael, he is an ex-Wraith and he pretty much uses Wraith technology rather then branch into something completely different.

Personally, I think these guys should be just a new alien race as I said previously as we already have Michael and his Hybrids as a different spin on the Wraith.

Comment

Working...
                    X