Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the new enemies a species of Wraith?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are the new enemies a species of Wraith?

I was thinking are they an offshoot race of the Wraith.

In my view, they applied the same battle tactics.
    Darts that goes on suicide runs.
    The one that attacked Ronnon was like a drone wasn't he.

Think about it. The Wraith are like vampires and these guys seem like frankenstines to me don't you agree?

The Wraith choose to pursue organic technologies while these guys pursued advance tech.

or

after the war with the ancients these guys didn't hybernate rather they choose to advance in technology. hence the implants,

what do you think?
    Stargate Revival Please!

ooo thats o good theory. i was thinking that these new bad guys were what the ancients created instead of the wraith, and instead of coming from the iratus bug they can from some kind of armadillo! so yea frankinstien, thats actually a good idea for a name for them

Comment

It’s a good theory and to bolster your case the fighters deployed by the enemy had the same sounding engine energy as wraith darts!!!!

We will be see them again, after all money has been spent creating the races ship, fighter, makeup, clothing. A salvage mission by us to retrieve the ALT Deadalus or they could use scans to duplicate the technology and travel to us.

sigpic

Comment

although their ship looked to be made not grown like the wraith hives

Comment

I don't think they are related to Wraith personally. Tactics aside, they just appear a bit different. Plus, how many Wraith splinter species have we seen recently? I mean Human form Wraith, the Bug People, the Hybrids... I think perhaps staying away from the evolved from the Wraith angle might be something refreshing.

Though I do agree, the aliens had a very frankenstein feel to them. Now all we need are werewolves and we hit the three major monsters

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

i thought the exact same thing after the dead guy alien himself up
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
              I don't think they are related to Wraith personally. Tactics aside, they just appear a bit different. Plus, how many Wraith splinter species have we seen recently? I mean Human form Wraith, the Bug People, the Hybrids... I think perhaps staying away from the evolved from the Wraith angle might be something refreshing.

Though I do agree, the aliens had a very frankenstein feel to them. Now all we need are werewolves and we hit the three major monsters
              Have you seen the photos on Mallozzi's blog? They share some of the same skeletal bone structure as the Wraith we have seen.

I don't think this is a Wraith species in our sense. I think they're two separate species with similar evolutions (Iratus insect). I think they were the ones that defeated the Ancients 10,000 years ago in the parallel universe, and the Ancients invented the Asurans for that, just as in our galaxy, it was the Wraith.
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I think that, like how the Wraith were a mistake of the Ancients, this new race of enemies are a mistake of us. If you look at their ship, I think it sort of has a resemblance to Tauri ship "architecture." Someone mentioned a Frankensteinish resemblance and totally agree! Frankenstein's creation was a "failed" experiement of a human so this might be the same thing.

There has been storylines in Stargate where the creation of the Tauri backfired and this may be one of em!

Comment

My guess about the new bad guys, they seem wraith like, the teeth anyway. Micheal was probably successful in creating whatever he was making they, took over and evolved. It's AU lazy writing crap so who cares...

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                    Have you seen the photos on Mallozzi's blog? They share some of the same skeletal bone structure as the Wraith we have seen.

I don't think this is a Wraith species in our sense. I think they're two separate species with similar evolutions (Iratus insect). I think they were the ones that defeated the Ancients 10,000 years ago in the parallel universe, and the Ancients invented the Asurans for that, just as in our galaxy, it was the Wraith.
                    Which doesnt really confirm anything but that's my personal opinion as I said. I just think that perhap's a race that hasnt evolved from the Wraith might be a better idea but again that's just what I think.

I mean it's just as possible that this race is indeed an alien race and might have been the Pegasus galaxy's original inhabitants who fought the Ancients a conflict that the Lanteans won which distracted them from the Wraith who evolved and decided to finish the war. Again, speculation but that's all we have at the moment.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

its possible the ancients in that reality created the wraith but they somehow stopted the need to feed so thats why they have implants in their heads to stop the urge and without feeding they decay abit but the implants maintain their body functions

so without the need to hold people to for food they ditched the organic tech and went more constructive
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ssfblue View Post
                        I think that, like how the Wraith were a mistake of the Ancients, this new race of enemies are a mistake of us. If you look at their ship, I think it sort of has a resemblance to Tauri ship "architecture." Someone mentioned a Frankensteinish resemblance and totally agree! Frankenstein's creation was a "failed" experiement of a human so this might be the same thing.

There has been storylines in Stargate where the creation of the Tauri backfired and this may be one of em!
                        No I do not want mistakes again. There are too many mistakes.

Here a list

-The Asurans were a mistake of the Ancients
                        -The Wraith were partially a mistake of the Ancients
                        -The Replicators were a mistake of probably the Ancients and the Asgard made the mistake of bringing them abort and starting their rise of power and the Asgard allowed their technology to be assimilated and they create better tech over and over again and the Replicators absorbed it.
                        -Humanform replicators (MW) were a mistake of the Asgard, the Asgard provided a neutronium rich planet and Reese and allowed them to be created.
                        -Michael was a mistake created by us.
                        -Mckay made the mistake to set the Asurans free.
                        -Daniel made the mistake going to the Ori galaxy and exposing him and Vala, making the Ori our enemy

There are as you see quite a lot mistakes involved in getting new enemies in our show. I am not sure the list is complete.

Comment

dont forget Shep made the mistake of waking the wraith up

Comment

they are space zombies

Comment

Originally posted by ssfblue View Post
                              I like your idea of these aliens being a human creation. Anyway, they don't look like wraith at all, except that they're not human. Organic technology is a very important part of the wraith characterisation, while those ones looked a lot more like androids. I even wondered if they were an experiment of the local universe replicators or something like that.
                              My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                              Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X