Ronon's Hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon's Hair

i thought Ronon was supposed to lose his dreads in this ep... wtf?
    The Dread Wig Ronon
    41.46%
    Teh Wig
    14.63%
    Tyler
    2.44%
    Wiggum
    14.63%
    Curly
    0.00%
    Larry
    0.00%
    Mo
    4.88%
    Medusa
    19.51%
    Other
    2.44%
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
    Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
    Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Originally posted by IrishPisano View Post
    As far as I know he's going to keep them for the rest of the season? Something about Sci-fi making a decision that he keep them, thus the wig, If it were up to the show itself they would lose the locks.

Comment

I thought Jason decided that Ronon needed the dreads so they decided not to cut them off in the episode.
      Verdammt durch das Fleisch.
      Gerettet durch das Blut.

Comment

Jason Momoa cut his hair for health reasons, but the geniuses at Sci-Fi decided that Ronon needed the dreads, so they made a $10,000 wig out of the locks he cut off. And, as you can see from this episode, it looks like utter crap.
        They say the geek never gets the girl...what about the girl getting the geek?

Rodney/Teyla...it could happen

spoilers for "200"
        Spoiler:
        Gen. Hammond: It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the general, and I want it to spin!

Vala: Are you saying that General O'Neill is...

Cam: My daddy?

Comment

It's not that bad, I doubt anyone who hadn't heard the news would have even noticed.

Comment

I thought it looked off but to be honest I didn't look at it too much. As a casual fan not really paying attention, it didn't bother me. I guess when I watch it again I'll notice it now that its been mentioned.

Comment

The only way you know that they are fake is because you know that he cut them off. It slipped my mind during this episode and I did not think they looked fake at all.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starfox View Post
                And, as you can see from this episode, it looks like utter crap.
                » *snickers* How long has he had the wig? Is this his first wig episode? Because I'm gonna have to be prepared for this, making some interesting Really Important News in hair and wardrobe

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                  » *snickers* How long has he had the wig? Is this his first wig episode? Because I'm gonna have to be prepared for this, making some interesting Really Important News in hair and wardrobe
                  No, it's the third.

Comment

i thought his hair as different....
                    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                    sigpic

Comment

It didn't look right. I kept thinking I was watching a pirate movie, or maybe one of the three musketeers. Something was definately wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by starfox View Post
                        Jason Momoa cut his hair for health reasons, but the geniuses at Sci-Fi decided that Ronon needed the dreads, so they made a $10,000 wig out of the locks he cut off. And, as you can see from this episode, it looks like utter crap.
                        I don't think this is the $10,000 wig yet. It wasn't made until after they took out the Broken Ties haircutting scene, right?

(It isn't his real hair, just not the expensive wig.)
                        My Livejournal
                        I watched all of the first four seasons of SGA last May. Here are my newbie impressions.

Comment

Originally posted by miniglik View Post
                          I don't think this is the $10,000 wig yet. It wasn't made until after they took out the Broken Ties haircutting scene, right?

(It isn't his real hair, just not the expensive wig.)
                          You may be right. That would explain why this wig only fit the back of his head; the un-dreaded front of his hair was definitely sticking out.
                          They say the geek never gets the girl...what about the girl getting the geek?

Rodney/Teyla...it could happen

spoilers for "200"
                          Spoiler:
                          Gen. Hammond: It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the general, and I want it to spin!

Vala: Are you saying that General O'Neill is...

Cam: My daddy?

Comment

i gotta say, not liking the wig.........
                            Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IrishPisano View Post
                              That was originally the plan, but it was aborted. There's a relevant news article on the main page somewhere, I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X