Donna Noble/Catherine Tate WOW/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenee View Post
    I don't know. Donna communicating with teh Doctor through two closed windows in "Partners in Crime" is realy hard to top. But yeah, this scene comes close
    The funny thing is that the miming thing was not scripted (except that there was going to be some miming and gestures between Donna and the Doctor), basically they had just told her to improvise (because of her comedian background) - so she did.

It's funny, because I was always under the impression that Catherine didn't really have much clue about the show (outside of the episodes she was in), since she always seems to play dumb about it in all the interviews, but when I met her in June (lovely, down to earth woman, btw) she actually was pretty on top of all her answers in the Q&A, talking about modern and classic who, joking about how Donna couldn't have been the ninth Doctor's companion because one of them would just end up throwing the other out of the TARDIS, lol, and how Donna probably wouldn't handle the eleventh Doctor very well, either, lol.
    sigpic
    My Site || My Blog

Comment

Working...
    X