X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgard at our doorstep: NASA Astronaut claims aliens are real

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...-13762,00.html

This story has started circulating today. You really gotta wonder, if anyone is privy to information about real aliens, it would likely be NASA would it not? It certainly will fire peoples imaginations and this guy has more credibility than most. But then again you also have to err on the side of caution. Being an astronaut does not mean morally infallible, and this guy might just be trying to cash in or grab some fame.

I do think aliens would be smart enough though not to just land on a planet in front of everyone and throw a world into potential chaos. And along the same line of reasoning, if there is a god or god(s) or some sort of spiritual deity(s), I'm sure the same would hold true for them as well.

This has been posted before but oh well.

It's obviosly that aliens exist the universe is infinite and it's more likely that there is life out there compared to not being out there. But wether they've came to Earth or not is another story.

Chances are that they might be watching us, Maybe they have contacted us but I think if it was at Roswell they were incredibly stupid doing it after a violent war that humanity had just gotten out of. It was the wrong time to do it.

My theory on Roswell might sound a bit far fetched by could explain a few things so please keep an open mind. This is only my theory if something funky was going on but I don't think there was.

Spoiler:
    During WW2 there were alot of reports that the Nazi's were experimenting with Anti-gravity devices and possibly had a working prototype. The facility was sealed up after WW2 by the Germans allegedly with the scientists still inside.

Now my theory is that the Germans made a test flight of a vehicle that was equiped with an anti-gravity device, But they were expecting the device to to stay with the Earth's gravity field but as the device cancelled out the Earths field it resulted in the craft staying in the same place as the Earth continued it's rotation around the sun. Therefore this device is no in space and still active for a few years intill it one day runs out of power.

Next time the Earth pases the craft it is pulled into the atmosphere and some of the craft suvives and crashes into the Roswell area of New Mexico. Now just imagine what would happen to human bodies that have been in space for 2 or 3 years, without oxygen, gravity or any of that other wonderful stuff that we take for granted. They would alter, When the USAF arrived they checked out the crash site and found a couple of dead Nazi pilots, They took off there clothes for obviose reasons (Nazi pilots 2 years after the war ). And as this device had the Americans confused being years ahead of them heavily damaged and containing weird looking creatures in Nazi uniforms they put full secrecy into effect but some people released pictures of the Humans in there disfigured form and thought that they were ET's.

It's got a few flaws in it but there is a chance if you open your mind.

if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

As for the universe being infinite, that's not a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post

This story has started circulating today. You really gotta wonder, if anyone is privy to information about real aliens, it would likely be NASA would it not?
        I don't know. CIA, FBI, HLS...?
        sigpic
        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
        ~David Hewlett

Comment

a6346 that is a cool idea for a Roswell connected movie, but it seems too scifi to be true

about the topic - it would be cool if there were real life aliens flying around and freaking out weirdos, but you can't just call some radio station tell them that aliens exist and expect ppl to believe you for all 100%
          i believe that there could be aliens somewhere out there, but here on earth? i would like to see proof before i get all excited
          I WANT TO BELIEVE THOUGH.

edit: btw there is this
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=RhNdxdveK7c
          its basicly audio version of that link in the 1st post
          and there is this (i havent seen this yet but its OUT there )
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=gSOSLC-U5cU

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
            or, ya know MI5, MI6, the KGB or some other international orgonization, coz it wuld b international and not just america. no offence
            im gonna say my name by smilies

i am
            (leuitenant)
            (colonel)
            (john)
            (emmagan)

i am lt colonel john emmagan

how cool am i

Comment

Originally posted by a6346 View Post
              Chances are that they might be watching us, Maybe they have contacted us but I think if it was at Roswell they were incredibly stupid doing it after a violent war that humanity had just gotten out of. It was the wrong time to do it.
              Star Trek: First Contact, straight after WW3

My theory on Roswell might sound a bit far fetched...
              Nazi Anti-Gravity Devices... Because Alien Crash Landings are so less believable...

And a Vacuum would preserve a body; not make it decay faster.

The NASA Guy's gone Senile.

Comment

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post

This story has started circulating today. You really gotta wonder, if anyone is privy to information about real aliens, it would likely be NASA would it not? It certainly will fire peoples imaginations and this guy has more credibility than most. But then again you also have to err on the side of caution. Being an astronaut does not mean morally infallible, and this guy might just be trying to cash in or grab some fame.

I do think aliens would be smart enough though not to just land on a planet in front of everyone and throw a world into potential chaos. And along the same line of reasoning, if there is a god or god(s) or some sort of spiritual deity(s), I'm sure the same would hold true for them as well.
                How do you think the world would react if they found out were made by demonic looking aliens and slaves and food.... and theyre still out there. O.O

Once the religous nuts finish suicide bombing half the population would be hiding in their basements with a stack of guns that would make my hillbilly cousins seem unarmed. Complete collapse of civilization.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P59s43n0XRE

Look at this, it says ????????? which in ancient and in modern greek means Freedom.(It's pronounced eleytheria)
                  These are suposed to be pieces of the ship that fell at Roswell.
                  Ufo's and all the other thinks you see and hear from time to time, which are intentionally or unintentionally leaked from varius sourses, are propably nor Alien or Ours!
                  Before you start loosing your minds rememper that we are not the first race of smart beeings on the planet.
                  Actually we are the fifth race of humans, with a recorded history of 20.000years give or take, while the planet has 4 billion years of life.
                  Ancient scripts, not only greek, may surprise you.
                  I am afraid this isn't the right forum for further disgusion
                  Spoiler:
                  APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                  (YEAR 0 - 100)
                  "O thou Sun,
                  send me as far over the earth
                  as is my pleasure and thine,
                  and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
                  but never hear anything of bad ones,
                  nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Woohoo, woohoohoo.... woohoo, woohoohoo.....
                    Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

If i made you so happy i can give you more links ......lol
                      or tell you what to read
                      Spoiler:
                      APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                      (YEAR 0 - 100)
                      "O thou Sun,
                      nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikaros View Post
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P59s43n0XRE

Look at this, it says ????????? which in ancient and in modern greek means Freedom.(It's pronounced eleytheria)
                        These are suposed to be pieces of the ship that fell at Roswell.
                        Ufo's and all the other thinks you see and hear from time to time, which are intentionally or unintentionally leaked from varius sourses, are propably nor Alien or Ours!
                        Before you start loosing your minds rememper that we are not the first race of smart beeings on the planet.
                        Actually we are the fifth race of humans, with a recorded history of 20.000years give or take,
                        while the planet has 4 billion years of life.
                        Ancient scripts, not only greek, may surprise you.
                        I am afraid this isn't the right forum for further disgusion
                        Where are you getting this information from?

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                          Hey... Sorry but I've seen people make this mistake before and its just a pet peeve of mine. But the abbreviation for Homeland Security is not "HLS" but in fact is DHS.

Department of Homeland Security... I apologize for going off topic continue on with your conspiracy theories.

Ace
                          "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                            It isn't any big secret!! read Aristotle, Hermes and the Orfhics
                            Spoiler:
                            APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                            (YEAR 0 - 100)
                            "O thou Sun,
                            nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                              Since those are difficult to find(ancient texts and scripts) try starting with this:
                              http://www.metafysiko.org/index.php?...ion=read&id=26
                              just pick a refferance and search it youself.
                              I hope i helped
                              Spoiler:
                              APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                              (YEAR 0 - 100)
                              "O thou Sun,
                              nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment