No announcement yet.

Hot Zone (113)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes that would give double meaning to the episode title....

I think there has been a double meaning to every title though since the Rising.

Comment

Where the heck is Teyla getting her dresses? Anybody ever wonders? I mean, the rest of the personnel are wearing uniforms, only Teyla runs around in a different dress everyday... And for every occasion... Not that I'm complaining...

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni
        Where the heck is Teyla getting her dresses? Anybody ever wonders? I mean, the rest of the personnel are wearing uniforms, only Teyla runs around in a different dress everyday... And for every occasion... Not that I'm complaining...
        Especially given that they left Athos in a hurry, and she herself was kidnapped by the Wraith and went directly from the Wraith ship to Atlantis. Didn't see any luggage there.

Comment

Maybe there are a bunch of duty-free shops on Atlantis? Afterall it's almost like an airport... It's got jumpers, and gates (well, gate... but still)... LOL

Comment

What a great episode it had suspence, some great recurring characters and some character development for the main characters. I really liked the atmosphere of it. I think that the writers are planting seeds about new threats in the future. I think they have a general idea about who they are but until they are brought into the fold who knows. Overall it was very well done. It keeps the tension high throughout and I can't wait to see the rest of the season.

Comment

Diverging a bit from the major plot points, it is terrible that parts of Atlantis are damaged.. maybe beyond repair. The sensors did not detect the infection while in the flooded zone I wonder just how much more damage Atlantis recieved? Homefully not much. Its not fun living in a broken city. I am looking forward to Atlantis being restored to full health in the upcoming seasons.

Comment

OK I thought that this was a great ep but there was one thing that really bugged me, if you set off an EMP you would not be able to yous your mics after it went off, now unless they shut them off right before the emp and then turned it right back on i might by it but besides that it was a great ep.

Comment

I wasn't quite sure why McKay survived. Was it because he had the Ancient gene?

I'm hoping that the new "enemy" might launch new and shocking revelations in the Atlantis universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                    Especially given that they left Athos in a hurry, and she herself was kidnapped by the Wraith and went directly from the Wraith ship to Atlantis. Didn't see any luggage there.
                    maybe some1 else picked it up for her? or maybe some1 else made it or gave it to her, or maybe she just likes to take clothes and rip them up into really hot outifts, man she was so hot in that ep
                    Ford: You know we still haven't named the planet yet
                    Sheppard: I'm sure the ancients have a name for it
                    Ford: How about atlantica? Something like that
                    Sheppard: I thought we agreed you were not going to name anything anymore

Comment

Originally posted by w1cket01
                      I wasn't quite sure why McKay survived. Was it because he had the Ancient gene?

I'm hoping that the new "enemy" might launch new and shocking revelations in the Atlantis universe.
                      Yes Mckay lived because he had the Ancient gene. Some where in the episode they said that these nanites were made to target only humans. But the things they don't know who made the nanites...dun dun dun...
                      ~Athena

Comment

Interesting. I hope that they won't pull a SG1 and abandon what could be a really neat story line.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah I hope they make sure to keep most storylines active, or finish them properly.

Comment

Damn it I thought the virus was designed to kill ancients need to pay more attention.
                            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I loved Shep's solution: Nuke it!

I never thought I'd see the day when nuking a virus is the solution to a problem. Very original

Comment

Hey it could have been worst they could have called in the wraith.
                                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Working...
                                X