No announcement yet.

Hot Zone (113)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like their calling card. I'm only a SG Newbie, so I dunno. I saw the recent SG1 replicator episodes and figured that maybe this little nanovirus later evolved into the Replicators or something like that....

Just a theory though.

Oh and yeah...Ford does need some better character development. He's become...annoying lately.

Comment

the reps probably weren't around by then

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
        Replicators??! Whatever drew you to that conclusion?
        I was wondering about that little leap of logic too.

No, it's not logical that the Replicators would do this, they aren't the biological weapons sort of enemies, and we have no evidence that they've ever been in the Pegesus Galaxy, or in fact that they are old enough to have been involved with the Ancients at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Seven
          I saw the recent SG1 replicator episodes and figured that maybe this little nanovirus later evolved into the Replicators or something like that....
          Nope... See the episode 'Menace' from SG-1 Season 5 to see where the replicators came from..
          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Oh ok, yeah like I said I'm a newb.

Comment

no, the replicators cannot have something to do with this
              they were created back home by that robot chick and they just recently evolved to a more advanced form (human reps) so it is unlikely (acually, make that impossible) that they did their thing far away in peg galaxy at way higher tech level too

about the ep: i enjoyed it much.
              but i guess it wont really contribute to the whole storyline for quite some time. i know however that the writers have to stop killing atlantis team every episode.
              You deepfry it - i eat it

Comment

Originally posted by PlaZ
                i know however that the writers have to stop killing atlantis team every episode.
                Every episode? I've actually been surprised at how little they've been killing Earth people off. Until 'The Storm' I don't remember anyone dying except Sumner in the pilot.
                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

This episode was amazing!!! IMO Atlantis hasn't had a single bad episode so far!

Spoiler:
                  Could there have been an enemy before the Wraith? Or could the Wraith have been servants of that enemy? This episode presents a new possible threat to the Ancients
                  sigpic
                  In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

I really don't see why the Ancients would build nanites with chips and wires. The Ancients moved away from that a long time ago, so why would they design something that's millions of years less advanced then that they've got now.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7

There is Zalenka, right? He doesn't die does he?

No
                      Wier: Nice work Rodney!
                      McKay: Did you ever doubt me?
                      Wier: Yes, several times....
                      [Stargate: ATLANTIS: Episode- 'The Eye' (1x11)]

Comment

Originally posted by waz
                        No

Phew. Thank you. I really like Zalenka.

Comment

Well if the virus wasn't created by the Wraith, and not by the Ancients, but it doesn't attach ancients....then is there some other advanced race in Pegasus that hates the wraith, likes the ancients and has no regard for human life if it helps them defeat the wraith? That could be interesting. Especially if the Ancients tried to protect the humans from these people.
                          Before this day is done, I will feed on your buttery defiance

Comment

I'm still betting that it was a weapon created by the Ancients for use as a means of cutting the Wraith food source, or perhaps in some weapon against a human enemy.

Comment

Just a quick post. Didn't look to see if anyone brought this up in this thread already, but is Sora going to stay on Atlantis? It wasn't shown if she was shipped back to the Genii at the end of The Eye, and she wasn't in The Defiant One or Hot Zone.

If she sticks around, Sora seems about Ford's age, and they'd be good sparring partners or something. What do you think?

Also, did you notice that McKay carried around a Zodiac 1 in The Eye (kinda like a Teddy Bear for comfort at the end of the episode), and it also was shown on the table/counter/Ancient computer console in the Ancient Lab near McKay and a laptop in Hot Zone? Tapwave was using their Stealth Marketing again! They just need to capitalize on it with some brand awareness.

SGA fans' ages poll

Comment

I doubt they're going to let Sora have any weapons if she's still in an Atlantis holding cell.

Comment

Working...
                                X