• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo 14 Astronaut Claims Aliens Have Made Contact With Earth

Must be a book coming out......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-60-years.html
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Aliens obiovsly exist the universe is infinite afterall and its unlikely that there isn't life out there.

But I think this guy has spent to long on the moon, Maybe all that low gravity screws with your brain. If peaceful aliens exist why hide it for so long when the knowledge of them would most likely cause peace in many regions of the world (Except Iran and Israel they'll always be bickering with each other).

I see why they wouldn't in Stargate as there's hostile aliens and causing panick about them isn't smart.
    if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

But why wait over 36 years to shoot your mouth off about this if it's so important?

Comment

maybe he's just getting senile, he is 77 afterall
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

Maybe he's just realised that his life is nearly over and it won't matter if the goverment makes him disapear at this age,Maybe he is telling the thruth and wants the legacy as the man who revealed alien existance. Maybe he's just completly nuts and wants the publicity.

Even though I want aliens to exist and publically visit us in my life time (Im only 20 so could happen), a part of me knows that he's lying and that we may never see an alien species.
          if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

if you are 20 at this point you will probably never die of old age imho
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

It's all my fault ......

OMG $22455448458534432,221,225525,0343223 for postage for one mail order tardis from Procyon mail order company...

I shouldn't have clicked on an internet link that I didn't know

Comment

In best Spock voice: fascinating
                Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                Caboose: They could be worse?
                Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master View Post
                  In best Spock voice: fascinating

So this xmas if you find a honking great ship hovering over London or NY you'll know who to blame

But fear not it's just the post office with my parcel at the wrong address

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                    So this xmas if you find a honking great ship hovering over London or NY you'll know who to blame

But fear not it's just the post office with my parcel at the wrong address
                    For the record, just because there was a gov't conspiracy covering up alien contact doesn't mean there was a gov't conspiracy to 9/11
                    And I've been sipping from the bottle of 'Area 51/aliens' koolaid anyway, so this is just a reason to open up a new bottle.
                    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                    Caboose: They could be worse?
                    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master View Post
                      For the record, just because there was a gov't conspiracy covering up alien contact doesn't mean there was a gov't conspiracy to 9/11
                      And I've been sipping from the bottle of 'Area 51/aliens' koolaid anyway, so this is just a reason to open up a new bottle.

But I never mentioned 9/11....... What do people say about 9/11?

I do however think there is a place at the Hague for Bush and Rice.....

btw has anyone noticed there is a banner ad on this website for December 12 2012 with a animation of comet hitting Earth

Comment

ahh i find this sort of thing so intresting but the amount of things i've read where its old people on their way out coming out with information
                        never know if i should belive what they have to say
                        a) they may just be geeting confused in old age
                        b) it's the truth and as they are going to die soon so hey they don't have to worry about their life being in trouble
                        or c) children who want inheritance money put them up to it

also that worl ending in 2012
                        honestly, i've read so much stuff on it i'm starting to actually convince myself we're all going to die
                        but the earth is under constant threat of comets i've read
                        "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

Working...
                        X