Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Stargate episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Stargate episode did you watch today?

Todays episode was "The Powers To be" Season 9 Episode 5. Good episode, with humor, good dialogue,Vala shows a real human side, and the Ori demonstrate their power. I enjoyed it, it is one of the better ones of season
    9. What did you watch?

the first episode with michael and avatar. the two that were on sci-fi
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starrtom View Post
      Todays episode was "The Powers To be" Season 9 Episode 5. Good episode, with humor, good dialogue,Vala shows a real human side, and the Ori demonstrate their power. I enjoyed it, it is one of the better ones of season
      9. What did you watch?
      Sorry, that should be "The Powers That Be".

Avator is a great episode

Comment

Watched SGA season 4 DVD episode, 'Quarantine," then on SciFi Channel, Michael, and now I"m watching 'Avatar' one of my favorite season 8 episodes.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I went pretty old school and watched "Children of the Gods".

Amazing episode. It's always fun to go back and see how things were when they started out. It always makes me feel bad for Jack though when Skaara gets captured. Poor guy. Poor Skaara though! I mean, who really wants to be a Goa'uld!?

Now, I'm going to watch "Phantoms", a very good Stargate Atlantis episode

Comment

Originally posted by caged.inside.the.echelon View Post
            I went pretty old school and watched "Children of the Gods".

Amazing episode. It's always fun to go back and see how things were when they started out. It always makes me feel bad for Jack though when Skaara gets captured. Poor guy. Poor Skaara though! I mean, who really wants to be a Goa'uld!?

Now, I'm going to watch "Phantoms", a very good Stargate Atlantis episode
            Your first post, welcome to the boards

Comment

I watched Continuum and The Seed again...

Comment

"Avatar," one of my favorite episodes
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

"The Road Not Taken" even though I never liked that episode.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                    the first episode with michael and avatar. the two that were on sci-fi
                    Ditto.

Comment

I watched redemtion both parts and the sumit and last stand and decent too.

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
                      Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
                      SG1 -

Comment

Originally posted by Cree View Post
                        I watched redemtion both parts and the sumit and last stand and decent too.
                        It's "Descent." You said decent, like something was okay haha. No offense, it just made the grammar-head in me go "AAAAH!!!!"
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Todays episodes were s6 The Other Guys and s8 Covenant. Both extremly good ones.

Comment

Just watched SPOILS OF WAR on DVD, the plot was good but I just found it dull in way. The Teyla bits were a bit boring for me.

Comment

'Bounty' and 'Bad Guys'
                              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Working...
                              X