This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 5 Ratings thread

So here we are once again. To talk about the ratings and what they mean to Atlantis this season. So for the record...

Season 4.5 (Last 10 eps) averaged around 2.2 Million Total viewers!

"The Last Man" pulled a 1.5 HH rating for Live+Same Day and around a 1.8 for Live + 7 with 2.6 Million Total viewers!

My guess is that "Search and Rescue" will pull between a 1.4 to 1.5 for Live. Just remember DVR holds meaning to the network and is being looked at.

So what is your guess for the Season 5 premiere for live and Live+7?

** Please note This thread is not a place to celebrate low ratings and provoke the fans when SGA dips in numbers. This thread is a source of information for those who want to know how SGA is fairing compared to the rest of the market and how ratings are read correctly**

Thanks!
    sigpic

I think the leak will give us something a little lower. Maybe a 1.2 or 1.3 Live.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I think the leak will give us something a little lower. Maybe a 1.2 or 1.3 Live.
      Hmm, I don't see an internet leak being a major factor for people with Nielsen boxes. But it could be a small factor.
      sigpic

Comment

I became a bit pessimistic. My guess is a good 1,3.

And PG15 could not open this thread, so I hope it won't be a bad sign.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Naaa.Not to give anything away but i think most folks will watch it again that's already seen it because it was just that good

I'll say 1.5 Live...

Can you believe an eternal pessimist is being optimistic
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post

Well you know if SGA scores low, I'll be pushing the DVR issue. I am being more cautious this time around.
            sigpic

Comment

This year will be fantastic, because every episode seems to be interesting. If SciFi advertises them more frequently with better trailers, than I hope a good LIVE 1,3-1,4 average can be reached.
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I think it deserves a 2.5! But I'm guessing hmmmm, 1.4?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                  LOL, well last man had a 2.6, um well that is 2.6 million viewers.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hehe. How much will whumpers give to the
                    Spoiler:
                    "Remrants"?

As a Hungarian fan I am interested in the ratings, because I would like to see a season 6 pick-up article in this October-November on the frontpage of GW.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post

How could I even think of opening a ratings thread when it's obviously Brian's territory?

Hmm...I have no idea. I'll go with 1.4 as the number that'll show up on SciFi Wire because...it's...nice?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                        How could I even think of opening a ratings thread when it's obviously Brian's territory?

Hmm...I have no idea. I'll go with 1.4 as the number that'll show up on SciFi Wire because...it's...nice?
                        A 1.4 sounds about right. I would not mind a little more though.

BTW, be careful when you mention "territory" with me. It's not like I marked my spot here.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                          BTW, be careful when you mention "territory" with me. It's not like I marked my spot here.
                          But you have a dog on your avatar!

I wanted to ask, why will they not show Eureka and Atlantis together? Will Eureka begin later at this summer? Because I studied the SciFi Channel's schedule and I could see only Dr. Who. At least they could put Joan of Arcadia into the 09:00 PM slot.

Comment

I'm thinking a 1.4/1.5.

Yup definitely.

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            LOL

Comment

I'm guessing 1.1
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X