This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Sg-1 sheet music?

This is the second time that I have posted this article but I can not find what I am looking for anywhere else. I am looking for piano sheet music for the "Stargate Sg-1" theme song. If anyone has access to this or knows a web site where I can get it, I will be very appreciative. Thanks a Million.
    Daniel : "Just find the small woman and tell her that what she gave me is not good enough. It isn't working!" Season 7-Lifeboat

Bad news - I don't think it's available. www.sheetmusicplus.com doesn't have it listed and they have over 300,000 titles available.
    sigpic

Selmak.Org ~ A website dedicated to a Snarky Symbiote & Her Boy Toys.
    Sel's Memorial to Don Davis.

Comment

I found this via a google search, but it isn't done yet.
      Rocky

Comment

Thanks guy's. You were both very helpful. For the rest of you, if you know where to get sheet music from that is complete I would still appreciate it.
        Daniel : "Just find the small woman and tell her that what she gave me is not good enough. It isn't working!" Season 7-Lifeboat

Comment

I was searching for it about a year ago, and had no luck finding anything. I'll have a quick look round later, see if I can find anything for you

Comment

i think it would be kind of cool to have sg-1 sheet music. of course, i play the violin, and i dont know how it would sound.
            ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

don't know if this is any good, I can't check it properly as I'm at work and our pc's are a bit tight on what we can download.

here's a link to a site that has sheet music, but it's not an officail one I think.

Sheet Music of the Stargate theme

I'll keep looking in case I find a better one.
              Hammond "Colonel, General Chekov thinks that due to our arrangement with the Russian government a russian soldier be assigned to SG1"

O'Neill "Over my rotting corpse Sir" *pauses* "Oh did I say that out loud"

Hammond "I did say that I would discuss it with you and that you would give the matter some careful consideration"

O'Neill "Yes I'm sure I would, but I would still probably say bite me"

Comment

I'll go check it out. Thank you for posting it

Comment

I tried looking for Stargate Sheep music a few month ago to no avail.

I'll definitely check out these links though!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                  X