This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by truecadence View Post
    I am looking for a copy of Celeste's " I Killed Carter". Is there anyone who has a copy and would be willing to share it with me via e-mail? Thank you.
    Unfortunately, I don't know the author or the story, but a search on google gave this:

Email for Celeste listed here(hover over his/her name):
    http://www.jackfic.net/archive/archive/authorG_J.html

Fanfiction.net page, with option to pm Celeste:
    www.fanfiction.net/u/561270/Celeste-ceri-ct

I hope either of those helps!
    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
      Unfortunately, I don't know the author or the story, but a search on google gave this:

Email for Celeste listed here(hover over his/her name):
      http://www.jackfic.net/archive/archive/authorG_J.html

Fanfiction.net page, with option to pm Celeste:
      www.fanfiction.net/u/561270/Celeste-ceri-ct

I hope either of those helps!
      Celeste removed her work from her archives, so while she still has accounts on jackfic.net and FFnet, they do not have stories under them anymore.

I suppose one could try PM'ing her to ask for a copy (sorry, could have thought to mention that on FFnet forum truecadence!) but I know that there are people on here that have copies. Hedwig? You know?
      sigpic
      My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

Originally posted by A. Karswyll View Post
        I suppose one could try PM'ing her to ask for a copy (sorry, could have thought to mention that on FFnet forum truecadence!) but I know that there are people on here that have copies. Hedwig? You know?
        Sorry. I don't have a copy of it. I wish I did. It was a good story.

Comment

Pol might...

Pol! You got Celeste's I Killed Carter saved in your zipped fic collection file?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by A. Karswyll View Post
            Celeste removed her work from her archives, so while she still has accounts on jackfic.net and FFnet, they do not have stories under them anymore.

Pol has copy in her archives (I checked my downloaded copy her archives) in the More_SG1_fic zip file.
            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
              Pol has copy in her archives (I checked my downloaded copy her archives) in the More_SG1_fic zip file.
              Ah ha! Questioned answered. Thanks iirandned for providing the link!
              sigpic

Comment

I hope this is OK for me to post this here because it is about searching for fics, but not a specific one, if it needs to be about a specific fic then mods feel free to delete this then. But I was wondering if anyone knew of any SG-3 centric fics especially ones centered around Colonel Reynolds, and whether there was any Evolution ep fics.
                sigpic
                McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
                Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
                ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Hi guys, I'm looking for fanfics by the author name Jencamp? It's kinda AU pre-series Sam/Jack.
                  I have searched fanfiction.net but it wasn't there. I used to read it on sjalways-forever.jackandsamforever.net but apparently that site is dead now
                  Does anyone know how can I find it? I'm dying to re-read it again so badly.

Comment

I really really want to read this particular author's fan fiction. I've been looking for it for some time now but I can't find any working links! The author's penname is XOBastetOX.

Help!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by panii View Post
                      Hi guys, I'm looking for fanfics by the author name Jencamp? It's kinda AU pre-series Sam/Jack.
                      I have searched fanfiction.net but it wasn't there. I used to read it on sjalways-forever.jackandsamforever.net but apparently that site is dead now
                      Does anyone know how can I find it? I'm dying to re-read it again so badly.
                      Check out www.samandjack.net. I think her stories are on that site.

Comment

Originally posted by Missus Jackson View Post
                        I really really want to read this particular author's fan fiction. I've been looking for it for some time now but I can't find any working links! The author's penname is XOBastetOX.

Help!!!!
                        I'd give an ask in some of the more daniel specific threads. IIRC, Bastet was a Daniel centric author, so it's a good bet that many in the Daniel threads are a fan of her work and know where it is.
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I've had decent luck locating misplaced fan fiction by doing a google search on the author's name.

Seaboe
                          If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            Check out www.samandjack.net. I think her stories are on that site.
                            It's not there either. but thanks for your reply.

Comment

Thanks, I shall try that.

Comment

It's not a guarantee, mind. But it does work sometimes.

Seaboe
                                If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Working...
                                X