Future Heroes/Stargate RPG (Sort Of)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Future Heroes/Stargate RPG (Sort Of)

Ok, I've been asking around and nobody seems that interested, so I'm doing something about it. I'm trying to recruit for a new future Stargate RPG, which will be taking place here, on the Gateworld forums. The RPG is a crossover of sorts. Here's what the RPG's about.

Synopsis: Set 50 years after the events of “Unending” and “Ark of Truth”, Earth and the galaxy is enjoying a time of peace and prosperity. People are living longer and healthier lives. The Stargate has been known to the public for 40 years and Stargate travel is mainly for the military and the wealthy. The members of SG-1 have grown old and lived out their lives. Sam has moved on with her career and has become a world renowned geneticist. Recently, people with strange powers have started to appear. Some are good and some are evil. These people have one thing in common, the Ancient Gene. A new special military force is formed in order to find these people and help “contain” them. Soon, Sam and Daniel are called out of retirement to help with this mystery that could save the galaxy or destroy it.

If you're interested in joining, please either contact me, or click the link to check out the thread.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=55714
    sigpic
Working...
X