• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Identity" (518) Pre-Airing Discussion/Speculation Thread

Writer: Carl Binder
    Director: ?

---

Ok, some details on 1 of the remaining 2 episodes that we know nothing about:

Help spin Carl’s story for episode 17 (or maybe 18?). A nice callback to some SG-1 tech, the return of that guest star will have the boards abuzz, and Carl searches for an appropriately grisly punishment.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...an-old-people/

And PG15's plan for GW domination continue.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

---

"Return of a guest star will have the boards abuzz" Hmm must be Carson, Carter, Laden or *prays not* Lucius.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        "Return of a guest star will have the boards abuzz" Hmm must be Carson, Carter, Laden or *prays not* Lucius.
        Probably Carter - he said they were wanting to work her into one more episode toward the end of the season. We already know Carson's in five episodes, at least three of which are before this one, so I doubt it's him. Laden probably wouldn't cause much of a buzz (I'm guessing), and I'll be highly surprised if we ever see Lucius again.

If it's not Carter though, it could be....

1) Larrin - that would cause a buzz. Maybe not a good one - LOL!(I like Larrin btw)
        2) Kolya!!! Ok, so I don't have any idea how they could bring him back, but I'd love to see it. It would actually be easier to bring Kolya back than Carson (IMO at least).
        3) Daniel - David Hewlett said in his blog that he loved working with Michael and was begging Joe Mallozzi to bring him back, so...it might be a possibility.
        4) Fran? Umm - no real good reason - just a thought. I don't know what's going to happen in GitM.
        5) Michael! Can't believe I didn't think of this earlier! Never mind-I read the Prodigal thread.
        Last edited by Killdeer; 05 June 2008, 10:06 AM.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

I know I shouldn't say this, but how about a...
          Mia: Don't you hate that?
          Vincent: Hate what?
          Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
          Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
          Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
          - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Michael = "Prodigal"

See my post on that board! *g*

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

my first thought was daniel also, but it could be carter.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

---

whoa a guest star will have the boards abuzz? I agree with everyone else, it's most likely Sam
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I'm not buzzing by a Sam appearance. Now Anise, that's quite a buzzing appearance
                  Mia: Don't you hate that?
                  Vincent: Hate what?
                  Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                  Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                  Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                  - Pulp Fiction

Comment

guest star and punishment?? Lucius
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

Update:

And, speaking of casting, we’re looking into the availability of the pallid one for Alan’s eppy, and this potential Stargate newbie for Carl’s eppy (which has taken a very dark turn). She’s super!
                      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-best-in-show/

Comment

A dark Todd episode, or what are they saying?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Update:

Carl put out a beat sheet for his episode and, after some discussion, finalized the beats - and a title: Identity.
                          http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...d-on-the-moon/

Comment

A mention:

Well, I can honestly say I have never looked forward to a Friday the 13th like I did this one. It was our last day of shooting before the month-long hiatus- still, the mood was fairly subdued on our side of the production offices. [...] Carl and Alan were working on their outlines.
                            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...th-glyphosate/

Comment

Working...
                            X