Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Science Channel buys Fringe syndication rights
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Seems odd...
      sigpic

Comment

5x01: ''Transilence Thought Unifier Model-11'' is the title for the first episode of the final season and quite possibly the LONGEST FRINGE TITLE EVER!. Also, Jeff Pinkner is stepping down as showrunner.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/06/fri...s-down-as.html

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/06/fri...ansilence.html

More news is that there will be a time jump this season, going back to 2036 as hinted in ''Letters of Transit'' in season 4 to the Observer controlled future.

If this is actually true then I am EXTREMELY intruiged by this! Just please for the love of GOD don't make it like LOST's 'Time-Travel'!!

Comment

I was hoping we would see more of the future. Nice!
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The Fringe panel from Comic Con:

sigpic

Comment

I can't wait to see how this story ends. Should be amazing IMO.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                I can't wait to see how this story ends. Should be amazing IMO.
                I concur...the writers have done an excellent job with this show...and I'm glad they're getting an opportunity to end it right!
                sigpic

Comment

Fringe showrunner J.H. Wyman has confirmed the Fringe series finale will serve a continuous storyline over three episodes, essentially making it a three-part finale.

Wyman gave the scoop to Collider at this week’s Saturn Awards in which the sci-fi serial won Best Network Television Series.

Wyman, who also confirmed the serialized freedom that Fringe has in its final season and reiterated his desire to answer the important questions, said:
                  “The last three episodes are serving a continuum, so basically it’s actually a 3-hour [finale], but they’re not on the same night. It’s like a continuance, a lot of the story wraps up in three episodes at the end.”

http://seriable.com/fringe-three-par...ale-confirmed/
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

A 3-part finale works for me. Give proper time to tell that final story.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

September 28th doesn't seem that far off now. I can't wait to see how this story ends.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm gonna finish Brave New World tonight and I can't wait for season five although season four was kind of hit and miss it was doing okay. I never liked Lincoln that much so that's okay.
                        I'm glad as well to tell their story with an ending but I really hope something is gonna be done with Peter because this home is where the heart is kind of annoys me to hell.
                        sigpic

Comment

We are so close to the season premiere. I am counting down the days.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

2 hour series finale set for January 18

Comment

Sad to know the end date of this amazing show, but I do like that it will get a two-hour finale.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                Sad to know the end date of this amazing show, but I do like that it will get a two-hour finale.
                                Bitter sweet
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X