Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    Whoever that is...I thank them!
    I am very thankful. This was a big win for us fans.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I very much doubt it was altruism. 13 more episodes takes the show past the 100 episode mark, so that FOX can sell it into syndication. I'm very confident in saying that I believe that that's 99% of the reason why it got renewed.

That said, I don't really care if that's what the reason was. I'm just thrilled we get a few more episodes.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        I very much doubt it was altruism. 13 more episodes takes the show past the 100 episode mark, so that FOX can sell it into syndication. I'm very confident in saying that I believe that that's 99% of the reason why it got renewed.

That said, I don't really care if that's what the reason was. I'm just thrilled we get a few more episodes.
        Really?

YAY!!! More fringey awesomeness!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Rumor is that Robin Williams maybe a guest star on Fringe very soon, plus John Noble's daughter Samantha Noble will be guest strring this week!

Comment

Season 4 Finale - Movie Trailer
            http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/05/fri...e-trailer.html

''The following PREVIEW has been approved for THOSE FEW HE HAS CHOSEN by the Fox Brodcasting Company''

LAMO!

Comment

Fringe's Bosses Discuss the Two-Part Finale and Season 5

No major spoilers, but it does discuss aspects of ep 4.19 and drops some hints about Season 5. Spoiler tagging just in case:
              Spoiler:
              Fringe creators Jeff Pinkner and J.H. Wyman set aside some time out to talk to our universe today in a conference call with reporters that was both informative and absurdly gracious. Naturally, they talked about the oh-so-exciting renewal for a final 13-episode season and gave us details about the upcoming two-part finale, which begins this Friday. Let's hit the bullet points!

– There were rumors of two different endings to Season 4, shot in case Fringe wasn't renewed for Season 5. Well, that was apparently completely bogus. They thought about shooting alternate endings, but they didn't film anything other than the ending we'll see.

– Will we see the Red Universe again? THEY CAN'T SAY YET! They're very protective of their story. The bridge can open again, or it couldn't. We'll have to wait and see. But if you ask me, if you think it won't ever be seen again, you're bonkers!

– What about the future scenario of 2036, as seen in "Letters of Transit," will we see that again? "Yes I think it's safe to say we will," said Wyman. And that totally blew my mind, because I thought it was just a "What if?" scenario. They did not specify whether we would see the future in the finale or in Season 5, but my guess is Season 5. Either way, understanding the events that led to what we saw in 2036 will be instrumental to understanding the series.

– In "Letters of Transit" (S04E19), we saw William Bell (Leonard Nimoy) stuck in amber. We've also heard Walter exclaim, "He's alive!" in promos, leading some fans to believe he was talking about Bell. Does that mean William Bell is coming back? "We basically erected a sign outside of Leonard's house saying please come back to Fringe and we're hoping that by Season 5 he says yes," said Pinkner. But that doesn't mean Bell will definitely be back, or that they're writing themselves into a corner. Neither Pinkner nor Wyman would go into detail, but they said their reason for not being dependent on Nimoy's participation would become clear. Could they extract his consciousness again?

– It's sounding like Sam Weiss won't return to the series. He served his purpose in Season 3.

– Both gents were were pretty cagey about whether or not David Robert Jones is at the top of the bad guy food chain, or whether there's someone else operating above him.

– As for the 13-episode fifth and final season, that's a good amount of time for them to tell the story they want to tell, they're very content with that time frame.

– Both Pinkner and Wyman found out about the renewal just four hours before Fox announced it, and both of them had a hard time keeping the secret to themselves. Wyman was getting his guitar fixed and Pinkner was dropping his kids off at school. They had no idea they were getting the renewal and were in the dark along with the fans. As for that Season 5 teaser that was released along with the news? That was made before they even knew they'd be renewed. As Pinkner said, "You buy an engagement ring hoping she says 'yes.' So the trailer was made in hopes there was a renewal."
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Don't bother watching that Trailer Homer posted guys. It cuts off annoyingly & FOX that was not funny either

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5mmN...layer_embedded

another promo for the finale, but its a bit spoilerish, not too much, but some shots in there that you will want to avoid if you dislike spoilers (will get your head rolling lol)

can't wait though

Comment

What the **** was that last scene ?

Comment

Friday night is going to be so great, I just know it. Should be a great birthday for me, since both Fringe and Supernatural look amazing.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Extended Movie trailer for ''Brave New World'':
                        http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/05/fri...d-part_09.html

''The bible tells us that it took God eight days to creat the universe, it has taken me considerably longer.''

LMAO! Great delivery by Nimoy!

Comment

Seth Gabel not returning as a regular for 5th season. Not surprising but still kind of disappointed. Hopefully he gets at least one guest appearance.

http://tvline.com/2012/05/22/fringe-seth-gabel-leaving/
                          sigpic

Comment

Aw

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                              Seth Gabel not returning as a regular for 5th season. Not surprising but still kind of disappointed. Hopefully he gets at least one guest appearance.

http://tvline.com/2012/05/22/fringe-seth-gabel-leaving/
                              Awww...I'm gonna miss Lincoln
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                                Awww...I'm gonna miss Lincoln
                                Same here. He was a great character IMO. I hope we get to see him at least once more.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X