Side Arm
    Scanner
    Personel Shield
    Ronon Dex Pistol
    Ronon Dex Carbine
    Atlantis
    Stargate Atlantis Insignia

Stargate Command Insignia
    Last edited by shepard137; 07 May 2008, 11:00 AM.

Nice finds but The first Ronan gun is not Lantean Tech, its a weapon of the Travelers.
    And in what episode was "Ronon Dex Carbine" used? I don't think I've ever seen it.....
    But other then that...Nice!

Comment

I would suggest putting the image(s) in spoilers...it's like stretch armstrong in here

Comment

the carbine weapon was just something i played around with
        and i mainly added ronon's gun for the heck of it

I am working on redoing the Replicator weapon

Comment

Please, use spoilers, for crap's sake. I get laggy viewing this page with all the big pics you posted.

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
          Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
          The Chevron Team
          Spoiler:
          Never make everything Organic!
          Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
          :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
          :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
          :The drones are heading towards us.
          :Those drones look familiar...
          : SQUID?!?
          We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

The atlantis looks good. Great Detail, where did you get it all?

Comment

Wow, I never knew the "Aurora" gun had a handle on it... now it does actually look like a gun. And a very cool one at that.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Those aren't schematics, just images. Except for possible the Atlantis layout, which is closest to a schematic.

Comment

are you kidding me they are all in schematic form side and fron views especially the replicator weapon is in a schematic form i just included color versions as well
                  all of them are in orthographic format like a schematic would be

Comment

Originally posted by shepard137 View Post
                    are you kidding me they are all in schematic form side and fron views especially the replicator weapon is in a schematic form i just included color versions as well
                    all of them are in orthographic format like a schematic would be
                    True, the two side arms and the scanner include more than one view (the others do not), but schematics generally include something more than a picture of what it looks like. The purpose of the picture is to provide reference points to which you tag information - dimensions, explanations, assembly, materials, whatever. The purpose of a schematic is to remove parts irrelevant to the information being conveyed. Indeed, many schematics intentionally look unrealistic or simplified to make it easier to interpret the information. Looking "realistic" in any way is just about opposite to the purpose of a schematic.

The sidearms with more info might be schematics. The Atlantis drawing is the start of a blueprint, which can be considered a special case of schematics in which scale and accuracy of drawing is important.

Bah, I'll just stick to my first impression... they are images. But nice images!

Comment

Nice pics, can you please post where you got them, and if you made them then you did a really good job.
                      sigpic

Comment

Schematics include the dimensions of an object. The proper term for the images are diagrams, because they just point out which is which. And padr49904, its not Quieatas but Anquietas.

The Chevron Team
                        Spoiler:
                        :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.

Comment

i made all of them

Comment

Very Good Job

Comment

Originally posted by Milleniumlance View Post
                              Very Good Job

The Chevron Team
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X