New Super-Villain (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Super-Villain (SPOILERS)

With Michael Rosenbaum officially announcing that he will not be returning next season, there is a huge void to be filled on the show.
    Spoiler:
    Apparently that void will be filled by none other than Doomsday. Yes, that Doomsday. The same huge, gray, hulking beast that successfully killed Superman in the comics in the '90s.

I just don't see how Clark can hope to take him down when full-on Superman with years of experience couldn't (well, technically I guess he did - dying in the process). So, what do you think about this?

Additionally, two new villains will join the cast of characters on "Smallville" this season: the legendary, unstoppable Doomsday, and a female antagonist who will challenge Clark in ways never before imagined. Casting is underway for both roles.
    http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=44598

Its a real shame Michael has left, however this could really take the show in a entirely new direction. If it goes well it could possibly lead to a further season(s).
    Last edited by marty2006; 04 May 2008, 03:37 PM.

Comment

LoL...bringing on Doomsday and Clark can't even fly yet...Just end the damn show lol.

Comment

I'm sure Kara will be a great help.
        This time... it's war!

Comment

http://www.kryptonsite.com/season8characters.htm

as I have feared doomsdayis a frikking bartender at a trendy metropolis lounge...ughhhhh

Comment

Doomsday is a bartender? WTF!

Comment

If that's true, this show needs to die. But hey if you're gonna make Mxylplkt Eurotrash instead of a magical imp, then really what's to stop you from making Doomsday into a motherf**king bartender. If it was another villain I could maybe buy it, but not Doomsday.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000 View Post
                Doomsday is a bartender? WTF!
                My thoughts exactly.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                X