This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who should kill Michael? (S5 spoilers)

No, I don't know anything about Michael dying in S5 - the Spoilers tag is just to be safe.

I personally have never been fond of the Michael storyline from the beginning (read "deeply hated it"). I think he should meet his end this season, and that Teyla should be the one to kill him. After what he did to the Athosians and Kanaan, and the multiple times he's manipulated her mind and kidnapped her, I think it would be deeply satisfying to see Teyla and Michael in a final showdown, with Teyla coming out the victor.

I've seen other people who believe that Carson should be the one to kill Michael, since he was his creator in a way.

What do you all think? Just something I thought would be fun to discuss.

I've sent a request to the mods for the following poll:
    1) Teyla
    2) Carson
    3) Someone else
    4) Who cares, so long as someone does.
    5) No!!! Michael's awesome, he can't die!!!
    Teyla
    33.96%
    Carson
    17.45%
    Someone else-expound in post
    7.55%
    Who cares, so long as someone does.
    9.91%
    No!!!! Michael's awesome, he can't die!!!
    31.13%
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

You're wrong. This isn't fun to discuss...

Michael is fantastic...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
      You're wrong. This isn't fun to discuss...

Michael is fantastic...
      So....that would be option 5 then?
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Option 5 for me as well. He was entertaining as a case of dubious ethics, but now I just love his absolute evilness. Connor Trinneer's portrayl is out of this world.

Comment

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

.: Teyla or Carson. Teyla because of all the things he's done to her and pretty much victimizing her. Carson, because, given Michael's "influence" over him, he can prove he is 100% loyal (it probably will be questioned) by killing Michael.

Comment

I agree with Killdeer. Both Teyla and Beckett would have justification for wanting to kill Micheal, however, I don't think Beckett has the courage to kill a person. Teyla would not hesitate to kill Micheal will Beckett would.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

I think the death of Michael should it ever occur should have an ironic twist to it. Being killed by someone like Teyla is too obvious, I would like to see his own creations turn on him and they then become the new power in the Pegasus Galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  Option 5 for me as well. He was entertaining as a case of dubious ethics, but now I just love his absolute evilness. Connor Trinneer's portrayl is out of this world.
                  yeah well said. Michael's been an awesome enemy and I hope we'll see more of his evilness

Originally posted by Starrtom View Post
                  I think the death of Michael should it ever occur should have an ironic twist to it. Being killed by someone like Teyla is too obvious, I would like to see his own creations turn on him and they then become the new power in the Pegasus Galaxy.
                  that would indeed be interesting
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

i think sheppard should've killed him in Vengeance. He's Becoming alot like the Koyla of the Genii except he's michael of the wraith. i hope they kick the crap outta him just long enough for them to take out the wraith.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      I agree with Killdeer. Both Teyla and Beckett would have justification for wanting to kill Micheal, however, I don't think Beckett has the courage to kill a person. Teyla would not hesitate to kill Micheal will Beckett would.
                      I agree also, but in a way, I don't think michael should be killed. (take away his army etc, but not kill him) after all, it was atlantis' actions that set everything he's done in motion.

or maybe a showdown with todd.
                      Last edited by naamiaiset; 01 May 2008, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Yeah, pretty much Michael is the second best bad guy on Atlantis [First being Kolya, who Sheppard killed.]

I chose option five, but in reality I can see Teyla getting the last laugh and killing him.
                        I love Sparky. =)

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          ...I don't think Beckett has the courage to kill a person.
                          Didn't seem to have much of an issue with that in The Kindred II where he kills those two guards who are with Teyla.

I'd say have Teyla bring Michael to his knees, like he did with that Wraith queen. That way she can get her arc back.

Michael looks pretty cool and all, being half, half... But I honestly don't much care for him. He can't keep my attention. That, and he scared the living daylights out of my Kate.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Even tho I voted to keep him, good villians eventually die, lol! (even apophis) I honestly think Teyla should be the one to knock him off. They've got a great dynamic, those two, they could have been such friends, lol! but Teyla will bring him to his knees. but maybe Carson will actually fire the shot
                            kindred2
                            Spoiler:
                            considering he wasn't able to in Kindred2. Maybe he will reach beyond that.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              I'd say have Teyla bring Michael to his knees, like he did with that Wraith queen. That way she can get her arc back.
                              That would be perfect - a great way to bring it full circle. Teyla promised in Missing that she would make whoever had taken her people pay - I think we need to see her fulfill that promise. And as Nebulan said, all great villians need to die eventually.
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X