The Doctor's Daughter (3006/406)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    I don't get the paradox thing. Why hasn't the Doctor got rid of that hand thing? How did that cause the paradox of Jenny?
    I'm guessing you haven't seen Journey's End yet? The hand plays a part in that episode. I'm guessing the Doctor wanted to keep it safe in the TARDIS so it couldn't be used against him like the Master was able to do.

I'm not really sure about the paradox in this episode, thinking about all that timey wimey stuff for too long gives me a headache
    sigpic

Comment

The hand goes 'ding' when there's stuff.
      sigpic
      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

the paradox thing always gives me a headache to i reckon that his Daughter coming back to life at the end is important and will be used in another episode
        sigpic

Comment

Doctor Who has become my "weep" show. I find myself crying during almost every episode of this fourth series. Of course, The Doctor, with a "daughter" he eventually comes to accept as his really had me going. Glad she survived and has plans to be just like dad.

Comment

i agree i was also crying during this episode because when ever the doctor gets something good he seems to lose it. i just can't wait until he finds out that she can regenerate like her father that will be one fantastic episode
            sigpic

Comment

Maybe Jenny returns and becomes the next Doctor

On a totally unrelated note hasn't DT had his way with the ladies. Quite a few he has had his wicked way with

I don't think any of the past doctors apart from #4 have done this.
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

i don't know if she will become the doctor because she may be from his dna but the doctor has always been male and had the memory of the last doctor. it is true that he has a way with the ladys tho
                sigpic

Comment

Yikes, almost 5 years since anyone's posted to this thread! Loved the episode, and the daughter's arc. I do hope we'll see her again.
                  sigpic

Comment

I would love Jenny to be in the 50th
                    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Unfortunately, she wasn't. But that would have been David Tennant having his wife cast for the show. Or Peter Davison having his daughter in the episode.
                      Gorgia Moffet being the Doctor's daughter playing the Doctor's daughter, and at the same time being the Doctor's wife made things a bit too complicated.

Well, to be honest not that much, I'm just having a bit of fun here.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X