Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's No Place Like Home, Part 3 (414)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...so im a little confused on that one....
    Hehehe, so many people are still in a spazz about that episode aren't they. I got it straight away, but there are so many out there who are still all wtf about it. jds1982 is correct.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh my colleagues are all wtf about Lost altogether....i cnt talk about it to them cos they give up on watching it

Comment

I'm glad I stuck around, it is a sweet payoff for those with patience and foresight. And now that publicity of the show's success is spreading rapidly, all the deserters are crawling back or crawling away to hide. Many have said they love the show, but can't stand the serialized format that play as like chapters from a thriller novel. Instead, they are opting to wait for the series to end, and then have one big DVD marathon.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
          I'm glad I stuck around, it is a sweet payoff for those with patience and foresight. And now that publicity of the show's success is spreading rapidly, all the deserters are crawling back or crawling away to hide.

There are a lot of people like that. The show did bog down for awhile. But sticking around has definitely paid off. LOST is back to it's first season greatness.

Comment

I'm kind of torn. Whilst i would miss endlessly dissecting each episode as it comes along and with my insatiable desire to learn what happens next means i could never stay away, i do envy those who have fallen off the bandwagon because they will get the opportunity to marathon all 6 seasons fresh and back-to-back.

A friend of mine got into Lost during Season 4, he watched the first three seasons in a couple of weeks, got caught up and then found watching week-by-week to be intolerable. He's managed to wait for the last couple to accumulate and have a 4-hour viewing session.

Speaking of crazy attention to detail, an interesting update on the survivors : between the minor characters, novels, once-off mentions, mob-isodes, etc, there are only 5 out of the original 48 survivors who haven't been named yet, that number drops to 3 if you include the characters from the new video game.

The writers are going to have to start taking care, cause they've had one unknown woman die this season, along with two more women and a man on the freighter with Jin. Either the video game characters don't count, or pre-existing characters are getting killed off without been properly referenced !

Comment

wait, people think Michael is alive still?

come ON.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                wait, people think Michael is alive still?

come ON.
                huh? HP confirmed the character's death
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

i know he's dead. but i was just reading back in this thread because i haven't read it in a few weeks, and people were saying they thought he was still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                    i know he's dead. but i was just reading back in this thread because i haven't read it in a few weeks, and people were saying they thought he was still alive.
                    oh ok, yeah he's definitely dead
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post

I'm just so glad the finale was a two-hour and not a one-hour show. Can you imagine what would have been missed if all that was condensed for a single episode?

ComicCon in July will have a LOST panel, let's hope they spill a few secrets about next season, specifically casting.
                      hmmmmm,I also think so.

Comment

Working...
                      X