Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's No Place Like Home, Part 1 (412)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
    Either I'm crazy or I totally missed the bit where Jack tells who the other three were that survived when this ep originally aired.

I caught the 3 names in last night's repeat. Was it an "extended" cut of the ep? Because I swear I didn't hear them the first time this aired....

Anyway....at least my question was answered. Boone, Libby, and Charlie were named.
    That was added footage. Jack didn't name names when the episode originally aired. I'm curious why they picked those three (not that I mind, I miss Charley). Was it just random or is it some clue about who's spirit might be making a spectral visit over the next two seasons.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post
      I havent seen it yet....see it tomorrow...
      ah Lol, well enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
        That was added footage. Jack didn't name names when the episode originally aired. I'm curious why they picked those three (not that I mind, I miss Charley). Was it just random or is it some clue about who's spirit might be making a spectral visit over the next two seasons.
        Ah. Thanks.

I somehow doubt it was random.

Though part of the lie was at least mixed with some truth as those three people really did die on the island.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
          It wasn't really important as they've mentioned several times. That's why it was cut-able from the original airing. Imagine the theories if they had used 3 names of people we didn't know

Comment

Oh only 4 1/2 hours to go til i can see it

Comment

Working...
            X