No announcement yet.

Cabin Fever (411)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the reason we are getting such good episodes now is because of the writers strike, they seem to of spent that time instead of striking, but actually writing and refining their scripts and ideas because it seem to me that this season been the best so far.
    The reason the show has gotten so good this year is because there is finally an end in sight. Last season the producers were stretching the show out because they had no idea when it was going to end. Now that we know there is only 2 more seasons after this one, the show can progress toward an end...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wwlh View Post
      Too Funny! I find it kind of hard to be scared of Keamy when I picture him dressed in a caftan with a fruit basket on his head!!!
      ROFL. I have the same problem. The actor usually plays bad guys, and it's just so hard to take him serious with that image burned in my brain.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
        wrong.
        Jin is not one of the six.
        his headstone said the date of his death was the date of the plane crash.

aaron is the 6th.
        I stand Corrected. The latest episode showed us the six, and Jin was not among them.
        sigpic
        It's Probin' Time!

Comment

you should listen to the podcasts.

Comment

Your podcasts will deceive you, don't trust them.

Comment

tom foolery.

Comment

I just watched this epi from Sky+. I really, really enjoyed it. Especially the thought of some sort of time dilation (or rather fast forwarding) on the island. It gets better and better with each and every epi
                Jack: "Teal'c, look scary and take lead."
                Jack: (to a nurse with a needle) "Listen, really jam it in this time, okay!"
                Sheppard: The clowns? Oh, yeah, the clowns... we fight them too. Entire armies, spilling out of Volkswagens. We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending 'em in.

Comment

yes I have to agree It does get better and better. I am just upset that Charlie is gone... but if they can move the island they can bring him back!

Comment

i wonder what up with Richard also...

Comment

Working...
                    X